Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rv site builder

Hi,

I am in the process of establishing myself as a reseller. I have just been speaking to Vincent on livechat about RV SITE BUILDER. I see it available under some shared cpanel accounts, but i cant see it on my Reseller account on aberdeen.

I am thinking it would be 'nice' to offer RV SITE BUILDER as an added bonus to my customers. Is it any good?

Vincent said i can have it enabled on my package, but this would need mgration to a RV SITE BUILDER enabled server, basically one with it installed on.

Can eukhost do this? Will i experience any suffering as a result of the migration?

Thanks
    Anthony

Hello Anthony,

That's right, we have certain servers where RVSiteBuilder has been installed. If you wish, we can migrate your account to those servers. For that, you are required to send an email to support[@]eukhost.com confirming the migration.

Originally posted by antjones View Post
    Can eukhost do this? Will i experience any suffering as a result of the migration?
    Yes, we would take care of the migration, nothing extra is charged for that purpose. You shouldn't face much downtime as we'd update the A-records of the new server while expecting you to get the Name Servers updated at the registrar's end.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions on this.
    | |
    Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Thanks + Ticket

Stan,

Thanks!

My ticket is: #HMJ-500-82147

Thanks
      Anthony

Comment

Hello Anthony,

We are working on your migration issue. We will keep you updated in the ticket HMJ-500-82147 regarding the same.

Regards,
        Diana

Comment

Oops

I have just notice i posted this in windows- doh!

This was meant to be linux!

DoH!

Comment

No worries Anthony, your request is being handled by people from Linux department

We purposely didn't move the post to the appropriate section considering the inconvenience that might be caused to you with finding it.
            | |
            Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

All done + migrated.

Thanks all migrated and done

Comment

Working...
              X