I've had enough. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had enough. :(

I've been with EukHost for 5 years (possibly longer?) but this last migration has been the last straw. Every single one of my reseller domains was left broken. I was left without being allowed to change folder permissions on my accounts (a pretty basic requirement of a reseller account), also, I had to ask support to password protect folders (which had had their protection stripped during the migration, leaving my sensitive data exposed to the web - this alone is inexcusable!!!) - As a reseller, it seems I was deemed no longer trustworthy to set them myself. Several of my index.php pages were corrupted during the migration and no backup offered from support. FTP broke on several sites and one of which is still broken - add to this the PLESK backup creation failing, it's looking impossible to transfer some sites to another server. With a reseller account, I shouldn't really have to ask support to do anything, particularly such basic actions as password protecting a directory - it's embarrassing when a client asks me to set a folder permissions and I have to go to support to ask them to do it - it's unacceptable.
    Too many issues taking far too long to correct has forced me, finally, away from Eukhost.
    http://shubox.net

It continues... I've asked support to check 3 things, they came back having fixed 1 thing. I have noticed this problem for a long while now. If you ask support to look into a number of things, they single out one thing and ignore the rest - then you have to ask support again to look at each of the other problems. It's so tiresome.
    I stayed with Eukhost in the early years, in spite of many problems, because the support was fast and good. It really is lacking these days.

Comment

Ha! So I re-ask support to look at an FTP issue that I described in the first part of my support ticket, including all info I'd been using for FTP - then I get a reply asking for the info I'm using for FTP! Priceless!!

Comment

Hello Esnail ,

Firstly accept our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you .

The FTP user provided in Ticket was incorrect, due to which the support tech reconfirmed for the FTP details( which was not ignored ). Later on your provided the correct User in which the error we were getting while connecting to your FTP account was " User XXX_XXX cannot log in " . Our support tech reset the password for FTP User and provided you with the FTP connection logs .

If you are still facing any issues in connecting to your FTP account or any website issue we would request you to update the Ticket .
        Regards,
        eUK-Justin
        Windows Support Department .

Comment

The FTP user provided in the ticket was NOT incorrect. It had been setup as an added FTP user over a year ago. The migration of KingAir a few weeks back has left me with no control over my accounts including setting up users. The main FTP account for the domain which you used, was also not working - nor did I have enough permissions to reset the password for that user, so there was a serious problem and it WASN'T my fault. So I resent your implication.
          My reseller account is littered with issues and I am finding more on a daily basis. It's an utter disgrace that you refuse to accept responsibility for messing up my reseller package.
          Over 5 years of loyalty has counted for nothing.

Comment

Hello Keith,

Can you please let us know the domain names on which you are facing issues. I will surely check this and update you once the issues with FTP has been fixed.

Regards,
            euksud
            Technical Support Department.

Comment

Originally posted by esnail View Post
              The FTP user provided in the ticket was NOT incorrect. It had been setup as an added FTP user over a year ago. The migration of KingAir a few weeks back has left me with no control over my accounts including setting up users. The main FTP account for the domain which you used, was also not working - nor did I have enough permissions to reset the password for that user, so there was a serious problem and it WASN'T my fault. So I resent your implication.
              My reseller account is littered with issues and I am finding more on a daily basis. It's an utter disgrace that you refuse to accept responsibility for messing up my reseller package.
              Over 5 years of loyalty has counted for nothing.
              Hi Keith,

If you have any support ticket open which has all the relevant details asked by Sud, it'd be easier for us to track down the problems & sort them all. You can mention the ticket ID here or PM me it's details.
              Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X