Custom error docs in Plesk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom error docs in Plesk!

Ok, how do you turn custom error documents on/off for a domain? I'm finding this new version of Plesk a nightmare, unless you're the team that designed it its UI is rubbish. The internal search doesn't work and it doesn't even tell you what version you're using!

Basically I want to see meaningful error messages...

Re: Custom error docs in Plesk!

Originally posted by Phatman View Post
    Ok, how do you turn custom error documents on/off for a domain? I'm finding this new version of Plesk a nightmare, unless you're the team that designed it its UI is rubbish. The internal search doesn't work and it doesn't even tell you what version you're using!

Hi Steve,

Parallels who are makers of Plesk control panel, always try to improvise their products with new features. This is done only to make sure the end user gets a user friendly interface to manage account. Also every new version of plesk control panel comes with newly added features and appearance.

Our Support Team is trained with latest functioning parallels plesk control panel. Also to let you know we have plesk version 11.5.30 installed on all our Windows shared servers.

Kindly follow below steps to set custom errors using plesk control panel.
    1) Logging in Plesk control panel and going to 'Manage hosting' section of the domain/subscription for which you want to change custom errors.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asp.net-settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	160016

2) Under manage hosting >> click on 'ASP.NET Settings' to go to 'Custom Error Settings'.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom_error_settings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	160017

Do get back to us if you still face any issues with this, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards,
    euksud

Comment

Re: Custom error docs in Plesk!

Originally posted by Phatman View Post

Hi Steve,

Kindly provide us (via ticket/chat/PM) the domain name(s) & we'll set the 'meaningful or rather detailed messages' to be displayed publicly for you. Also, Setting Up Custom Error Pages on Windows Servers provides exact information on setting up custom error pages.
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X