Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic asp sites - web.config file

hi,

I have mainly classic asp sites that I want to move from my current hosting. Can you tell me if you allow use of :
    web.config file. Any 3rd party software you have installed i.e. ASPjpeg/upload/email etc

Thanks for your time

Re: Classic asp sites - web.config file

Get a VPS or Dedicated box or Cloud and you will find all the freedom to play with any 3rd party software unless it’s not putting the server at risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I cant afford a VPS. May I know the applications/softwares supported with the shared hosting platform? I just need normal stuff like use of the webconfig file, either iis rewrite, or ISAPI rewrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenstein View Post
        hi,

I have mainly classic asp sites that I want to move from my current hosting. Can you tell me if you allow use of :
        web.config file. Any 3rd party software you have installed i.e. ASPjpeg/upload/email etc

Thanks for your time

IIS rewrite or ISAPI rewrite should not be a concern for any host even on shared hosting platform.
        Yes, all ASPjpeg/upload/email are present on Windows shared

Comment

The ones you have should be fine for what I need but I dont suppose you have the encrypt version as well?

Comment

Can you confirm exact what do you wish to say related to "encrypt version"?

Comment

Hi,

Persists also do ASPencrypt, I could probably get by without it, I was just wondering if you had that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenstein View Post
                Hi,

Persists also do ASPencrypt, I could probably get by without it, I was just wondering if you had that as well.
                Hello Frankenstein,

We do not support Persists ASPencrypt on shared server, but we do support Persists asp, upload, jpeg and mail on all our Windows shared server.
                Regards,
                eUK-Justin
                Windows Support Department .

Comment

Hello Justin,

Thanks for the update, for now that is what I need. I will be back once I have the knowledge of exact resources we need.

Comment

ban-img
                  Working...
                  X