Window server issues continued...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window server issues continued...

Asp.NET was not working on my website hosting. I fixed it by changing the version from 2 to 1 and back to 2. Then it failed again and I can't get it working, aspx pages on my website hosting now just show an error message.

Webmail is still down and has been since yesterday. Please let me know when this will be resolved, as support have not been replying to my tickets.

Let me know what asp version you want on your account. We will setup that for your account but you should not change it on regular basis.

When you want it to be changed then open a ticket and we will change the application pool. Plesk default application pool cannot be reapired as per latest update from swsoft and we have manually setup dedicated application pools for all customers. If you change the application pool from your end then you will switch to default application pool which wont work.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

I would like version 2 for both of my website hostings. When this has been set up, will I no longer experience my ASP.NET pages not working? It's getting quite frustrating. Also, are you doing anything about webmail?

Comment

My primary website hosting is now working, but my other domain is not. Please could you sort this for me? I have opened a ticket.

Comment

I have already replied to your ticket.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Working...
          X