Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajax publish error

Hi,

I've never had any problem publishing but i just added some ajax controls to a form (CalendarExtender) from the ajax toolkit. when I run the website at home it all works fine, but when I publish I get a System.OutOfMemoryException. VS 2010 says that its published successfully but then loading the website gives the error

Has anyone got any ideas?

This link appears to be the same problem but theres no solution

System.OutOfMemoryException using the AJAX Control Toolkit : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Forums

thanks in advance

Originally posted by sharkeyboy View Post
    Hi,

I've never had any problem publishing but i just added some ajax controls to a form (CalendarExtender) from the ajax toolkit. when I run the website at home it all works fine, but when I publish I get a System.OutOfMemoryException. VS 2010 says that its published successfully but then loading the website gives the error

Has anyone got any ideas?

This link appears to be the same problem but theres no solution

System.OutOfMemoryException using the AJAX Control Toolkit : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Forums

thanks in advance
    Hello

Can you kindly PM me the domain name in question to check. Alternatively you can always open a support request and provide me the ticket ID for further investigation.

Regards,
    Ray

Comment

Working...
    X