Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to check sizes of individual mailbox account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check sizes of individual mailbox account?

Hi, if I login to Parallels Plesk Control Panel, I can't figure out how to see the sizes of the individual mail box under a domain... I've googled with no luck too.

Originally posted by kurangajar View Post
    Hi, if I login to Parallels Plesk Control Panel, I can't figure out how to see the sizes of the individual mail box under a domain... I've googled with no luck too.
    Hello,

Can you please let us know the version of plesk you were having on your server so that I can guide you with the exact option accordingly.
    RsyNc.
    Support Team

Comment

Hello Jeffery,

You can see the size of mail boxes from "Plesk control panel >> Home >> domain >> services >> Mail >> Select email account >> Mailbox" option.

:smile:
      RsyNc.
      Support Team

Comment

Thanks for the helpful screenshot rsync but I think I confused you guys - I'll try to re-phrase my question; I would like to know the *used* email space for individual account. I can see the number of mailbox and the quota, but I would like to be able to make a report of the email utilisation, individually.

Is there anyway to do that? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful screenshot rsync but I think I confused you guys - I'll try to re-phrase my question; I would like to know the *used* email space for individual account. I can see the number of mailbox and the quota, but I would like to be able to make a report of the email utilisation, individually.

Is there anyway to do that? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You can check that by logging into Plesk > Domains > domain.com > Report > Full Report (select from drop down menu).

Once done, scroll down to check the exact usages of each email account.
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

thanks!

yes - exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

Comment

yes - exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
              You're most welcome, do let know if you have any more questions..
              Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X