Oxford.eukhost.com down since Thursday :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxford.eukhost.com down since Thursday :(

I know there are updates on the status page which I have been glued to for latest info, but something tells me it shouldn't be taking this long Can I have an ETA so I can tell my clients?

Originally posted by mark_mids View Post
    I know there are updates on the status page which I have been glued to for latest info, but something tells me it shouldn't be taking this long Can I have an ETA so I can tell my clients?
    Hi Mark,

I will get an update from one of our senior system administrators and get back to you. I am sorry the server is still offline which is affecting your business.

Kind regards,
    Ben Stones.

Comment

Hi Mark,

Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in getting Oxford online. Our Engineers are rebuilding the server and it should come online asap. I'll ask one of the Engineers to post the ETA here.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
        Hi Mark,

Please accept our sincere apology for the delay in getting Oxford online. Our Engineers are rebuilding the server and it should come online asap. I'll ask one of the Engineers to post the ETA here.
        Are the engineers any closer to fixing this?

Comment

Hi Mark,

The server rebuild is complete and backup from the old server is being restored on the new server currently.

Websites have been added on IIS of new server and the data sync has also started. As of now we do not have an ETA for completion however we will post updates on the status page as and when available.
          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
            Hi Mark,

The server rebuild is complete and backup from the old server is being restored on the new server currently.

Websites have been added on IIS of new server and the data sync has also started. As of now we do not have an ETA for completion however we will post updates on the status page as and when available.
            Thanks for the information, my sites are still down even though you say they have been added in IIS? I hope this is high priority as this server has been down for a while now...

Comment

We do understand your concern Mark and we regret the inconvenience this has caused. Just got an update from our technical team, migration is 90% complete and IPs will be routed in the next couple of hours. In the meanwhile, I have also forwarded your primary domain name to our team to check.
              Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

It looks like according the status message that the server is back up - but my site is still down

Comment

It looks like according the status message that the server is back up - but my site is still down
                  Site is still down and set to the wrong .net version) this isn't good at all

Comment

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Allow me some time to get this checked again by an admin.

Comment

Site is still down and set to the wrong .net version) this isn't good at all
                      Hi Mark,

Couple of domain names that you sent me through PM yesterday are functioning from your eNlight Cloud account. The rest of the sites under the Reseller plan have been restored manually on the new server from the backup so request you to check those and let us know if you are still facing any issues.

Comment

Siite is down again

Comment

Siite is down again
                          Hello Mark,

The issue is being looked into by one of our senior admins. You should soon receive a reply from them.

By any chance did you raise a ticket regarding this issue ? If yes then please let us know the ticket id. as well.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
                          Stan
                          eUKhost Ltd.
                          | |
                          Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Siite is down again
                            Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Hello Mark,

The issue is being looked into by one of our senior admins. You should soon receive a reply from them.

By any chance did you raise a ticket regarding this issue ? If yes then please let us know the ticket id. as well.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
                            Stan
                            eUKhost Ltd.
                            Hello Mark,

All your sites are back online. We'd appreciate if you could please check and confirm about the same.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
                            Stan
                            eUKhost Ltd.
                            Last edited by Stan; 04-05-2012, 08:18. Reason: formatting
                            | |
                            Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              Hello Mark,

All your sites are back online. We'd appreciate if you could please check and confirm about the same.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
                              Stan
                              eUKhost Ltd.
                              Hi Stan,

Yes website is now back - however emails arn't coming through and file manager isn't working inside the control panel either...
                              I get:

"The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible."

Seems to be very up and down this server, hope it becomes more stable!

My helpdesk ticket number is DIF-683-80652

thanks,
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X