Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow.specialservers.com server Under Maintenance

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that our monitoring system has found that the RAID array of Glasgow.specialservers.com Server is degraded. We have scheduled an urgent RAID array rebuild .

The server will be down for some time while the faulty HDD is being replaced and for the rebuild task. We will post an update here once done.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you,
    Johnny.P.G
    Support Department
    Regards,
    eUK-Justin
    Windows Support Department .

Hello Customer ,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The process of RAID array rebuild is in progress, this should be done by 9.30 UK time .

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Johnny.P.G
    Support Department
    Regards,
    eUK-Justin

Comment

Hello,

The Raid rebuild is still in progress.

However, the RAID degrade has affected Plesk Control Panel. We are trying to recover it as I write.

Meanwhile, we are in the process of setting up a replacement server, so that we can proceed with migration.

**Note : Your websites should be working fine.

We regret the inconvenience caused!
      Chris White
      (Former eUK Employee)

UK's premier web hosting company.

Comment

Ours are not and this starting to feel like Kingair all over again

All our sites are down again including one that just went live (or is supposed to be live). Chat support keeps saying it will all be fine soon and to 'get back to us if we have any problems'. Yes, we do have problems (our sites are our business, do your support staff understand that?).

Your claims of 'uptime' are moving from 'optimistic' to 'fraudulent' (and yes, we monitor and have the figures)

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

-Paul

Comment

Sites still down and NO UPDATE

Does anybody read these posts?

The last update on http://euk-status.com was at 9:32 AM.

We are currently busy apologizing to our customers and trying to explain why we don't know when the sites will be live. We have also started moving some to a different hosting company.

An update would be very much appreciated.

-Paul

Comment

Down again... still no reply

Last update 2.41 yesterday. Sites have been on and off, mostly off, since Wednesday. It has proved quicker to move our critical sites to a new hosting company than to wait for Eukhosts to recover them.

After the Kingair disaster nearly two years ago, John gave us many assurances that this would not happen again, and here we are, only this time nobody can be bothered to respond in the forums.

We will shortly move our remaining sites and close our account.

-Paul

Comment

I have the same problems, and I am highly disappointed. My sites have been down for two days now, and support does not seem to care. And, by the way, having a properly set up RAID shoud prevent this kind of problems!

I was happy with the support until now, but this is now really disappointing.

Please post relevant and reliable information, I prefer the hard truth to the soft lie. And pleas work on this with the apropriate priority!

Kind regards
              Martin

!! NOTE: MY WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING FINE !!

Comment

Dear Customers,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The Raid rebuild is still in progress.We wont be able to give you the exact ETA but it should be done within 8 to 9 hours.

We will post an update here once done your .

Regards,
                eUK-Justin
                Regards,
                eUK-Justin

Comment

Working...
                X