Plesk Server Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plesk Server Upgrade

Has anyone heard any progress on the Plesk Server upgrade for the London platform? Been in progress now for over 20 hours, but website still down, and no update on the EU Status page to give any communication. For a standard software update this is taking a very long time, and would have expected a status update if there was a reason why it was taking so long!

Re: Plesk Server Upgrade

Hi!

The control panel upgrade completed 9 hours ago. Please let me know the name of your site & I'll see that it's back online ASAP.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

The problem is now sorted. Although it appears that it would have been sorted nine hours earlier if your company actually USED its EU Status page properly to communicate with its customers. I have taken this up with EUK Host before and was assured that procedures would be revised, but here we have a repeat of the same communication problem again. It is only because I pointed it out to your support agent that the EUK Status page had not been updated that it was updated at that point. In the meantime the problem that I reported this morning to yourselves nine hours ago remained unresolved because I was under the false impression that your status page might contain accurate information! Sorry but think the whole way this upgrade has been managed has been very poor.

Comment

Hi,

We do apologise for the inconvenience this non-communication might have caused, but the Plesk upgrade took much longer than expected & there were few issues which needed to be looked prior to posting the successful message on the status link. After everything was verified to be working fine, the status link was updated. Please let us know if you still face any problems with your account & we'd be happy to look into that for you..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X