unhappy since the control panel upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unhappy since the control panel upgrade

When the control panel upgrade went ahead, I had all manner of problems...sites were down for ages, email didn't work, images had vanished and I spent a lot of time with support because I couldn't do anything with the new control panel

Recently, one of my sites was suspended because it's disk space had been set to 100MB, and it's now 100.5MB. Previously I could log into the control panel and change this...but now I can't because

a) since the site is suspended I can't switch the subscription
    b) I see that it is no longer possible to control the resource allocation of my sites

so, I thought if I'm stuck with not being able to edit the resources, I can just deleted some of the log files...but I can't do that because

the site is suspended and so I can't switch the subscription

so, how I about I FTP to the site and delete some of the fles that way

no, not possible because the site is suspended

so what is the point of me having a control panel if I can't actually control anything??
    wheresmycar.co.uk - Ever wondered where your old car is?

Re: unhappy since the control panel upgrade

Dear Customer,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had to face.

I would request you to provide us further details that will help us to investigate your issue.

For eg: Domain name, registered email address.

Alternatively, you can come on live chat for a speedy resolution or submit a ticket from client area.

Regards,
    Euk:Mary
    Support Department.

Comment

Hi

I have updated your account details to Mary she is will get back to you shortly. We appreciate your patience.
      Steven K
      eNlight Hosting

Comment

Dear Customer,

I have made the settings in the Plesk control panel so that you will be notified when disk space and traffic usage reaches upto the defined limit. You will be notified before the suspension of the domains.

If you have any further queries, please submit a ticket or come on live chat for the further assistance.

Regards,
        Euk:Mary
        Support Department.

Comment

Working...
        X