Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plesk Error: The domain or website cannot be activated because it was disabled.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plesk Error: The domain or website cannot be activated because it was disabled.

I was reported with above subjected error by two clients, when their hosting account was suspended due to over usage of resources of plesk.

Activating the account flashed "Error: The domain or website domainname.com cannot be activated because it was disabled by your hosting provider."

I don't know the reason why it happened as it should get activated. However I tried to resolve it by making hosting space free first from my side and then activating account.

Anyone who knows the reason why it happened ?

Regards,
    Arvind B.

Re: Plesk Error: The domain or website cannot be activated because it was disabled.

Originally posted by arvind_b View Post
    I was reported with above subjected error by two clients, when their hosting account was suspended due to over usage of resources of plesk.

Activating the account flashed "Error: The domain or website domainname.com cannot be activated because it was disabled by your hosting provider."

I don't know the reason why it happened as it should get activated. However I tried to resolve it by making hosting space free first from my side and then activating account.

Anyone who knows the reason why it happened ?

Regards,
    Arvind B.

Hi Arvind,

The new Plesk panel has Customers, Subscriptions & domains hierarchy wherein, a domain/subscription can not be activated from Plesk panel if its subscriber is suspended.

Similarly, there are are other things which needs to be taken into consideration in such errors, the over-usaged resources than allocated and/or domain/subscription expiry date before activating subscription/domain. Increasing resources limit temporary to activate the domain/subscription is suggested in specific situations.

The error mentioned may also comes when the domain has been suspended from reseller account/login & you were trying to activate it from Admin access.

Its good to hear that the issue has now been resolved. In case you need any assistance, kindly initiate a Live chat session with support department. We would be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Spencer.
    Last edited by $pencer; 19-06-2014, 12:22. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
    X