Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote connection to database

Hi all........
    Does anyone know how you connect a local copy of MS Management Studio to a Windows shared MS SQL Database hosted with Eukhost?

many thanks in advance
    Andy

Re: Remote connection to database

Originally posted by AndyJay View Post
    Does anyone know how you connect a local copy of MS Management Studio to a Windows shared MS SQL Database hosted with Eukhost?
    Hello Andrew,

To connect SQL server remotely you need to use database login credentials in SQL management studio.

Regards,
    euksud

Comment

I would also like to know about something very similar, if I purchase a windows shared plan, how can I connect to my databases remotely?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisJ View Post
        I would also like to know about something very similar, if I purchase a windows shared plan, how can I connect to my databases remotely?
        You can indeed connect to MS SQL Databases remotely using SQL Management Studio on your local machine. You might want to refer the following thread which describes the exact steps involved in connecting MSSQL Server through SQL Management Studio :

How to connect to your SQL Server 2005 remotely and manage the database?
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X