Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Builder for Windows Hosting

Hello,

Basically we are looking at basic plan, I would like to know if you provide site builder tool with hosting package.

Re: Website Builder for Windows Hosting

Hello Gnome,

Yes, we can provide you the RvSite Builder tool with our cPanel Basic Shared hosting plan on demand, however you have to mention into the comment box while placing the order that you need a website builder tool installed on your shared hosting account. Also with our cPanel Basic shared hosting plan you will get 2 GB Disk Space,Unlimited Bandwidth, 10 MySQL Databases, plus a Free Domain Name* to register for 1 year all this together at only 39.96 annually.

You can simply initiate a live chat from our website if instant help needed.

Best Regards,
    Rossie

Comment

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
      Hello,

Basically we are looking at basic plan, I would like to know if you provide site builder tool with hosting package.
      You may also want to have a look at our Build a Website solution which is a site builder and web hosting package bundled into one. The website builder comes with an easy to use web interface and 100s of ready to use designs for you to pick and start. You can also avail free domain if you choose semi annual or annual billing term with it.

You may want to visit - https://www.eukhost.com/build-a-website/ to check the official video, FAQs and some sample designs.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hello,

If you're particularly looking out for Windows based hosting provider & with a site builder bundled, you might want to take a look at Web Presence Builder provided with our Plesk servers. Web Presence Builder is an intuitive & easy site building tool for small businesses to quickly build your own website & create web presence with integrated social media & commerce, mobile device, etc. sites. Feel free to contact us over live chat support for more information.
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Thanks Rock, that will be what I was looking for.

With reseller plan all how many sites I will be able to create?

Comment

You are welcome! The amount of sites depends on the plan you're opting for!
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Comment

Hello Gnome,

Adding up to what Rock have informed you, you will be initially provide you the 2 license of web presence site builder by which you will be able to create 2 website on any of our Windows reseller hosting plan. However you will be able to purchase the additional web presence license to create more websites depending upon the Windows reseller hosting plan you have chosen. As the Standard Reseller hosting plan allows you to host 20 Domains so you will be able to create upto 20 website by web presence on this plan, similarly the Advanced plan will allow you to create 35 website and host them, and the Premium Reseller Hosting plan will allow you 50 websites.

Hope this post helps you understand

You can simply contact our Sales Department for an instant help via Live Chat from our website.

Best Regards,
              Rossie

Comment

So, if I am a reseller, and I need to create 20 clients, every one of them has the ability to create 10 sites?

Or I will be limited to create only 20 sites globally including mi clients sites?

Comment

It will be domain in total, it means you can host 20 domains with Standard Reseller hosting plan.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Can I pay monthly for the reseller plan and do you have any offers/coupon codes available for me to avail?

Comment

Thanks for the information. Can I pay monthly for the reseller plan and do you have any offers/coupon codes available for me to avail?
                      You are welcome Gnome. Yes, it is possible to pay monthly for reseller plans. Well, we are currently offering 2 months free hosting with annual billing cycle.

For more details, you can refer to the URL: https://www.eukhost.com/reseller-hosting/windows.php or contact our Sales Department via Live Chat from our website.

Regards,
                      EUK:Mary

Comment

Two months hosting free, this is an attractive offer.
                        Is this offer available on a dedicated server (annual signup)

Comment

Originally posted by Colin-B View Post
                          Two months hosting free, this is an attractive offer.
                          Is this offer available on a dedicated server (annual signup)
                          Hi Colin,

Thank you for writing in, I can understand you curiosity to know it, Two months free hosting on dedicated server would be like a cherry on the cake.

You may try your luck with our Sales team on Live chat, I'm sure you would be happy to get a bite of the cherry on Annual signup.

Regards,
                          Albie Stevens

Comment

Thats good to know

Does it follow the same 2 months free for 2 years plan too? And what are my options for payment?

Comment

Thats good to know

Does it follow the same 2 months free for 2 years plan too? And what are my options for payment?
                              Hello Gnome,

Yes, you will be getting 2 months free on the annual billing of our Reseller hosting services0 and similarly on 2 years you will be getting 4 months free. We have multiple payment gateways like Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Trnasfer, Wire Transfer, etc. You can choose any one of them to make the payment.

Feel free to contact our Support team via Live Chat or Phone if any instant help needed.

Thanks and Regards,
                              EdwardS

Comment

ban-img
                              Working...
                              X