Dedicated IP - Shared Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated IP - Shared Server

Will I need a dedicated IP if I have high-volume traffic? Do you provide dedicated IP with your shared server?

Re: Dedicated IP - Shared Server

Firstly, high volume traffic website hosted on a shared server is a misfit. You'll soon start experiencing troubles with limitations of shared hosting with increasing traffic. Secondly, a dedicated IP doesn't safeguard performance or helps accommodate large traffic websites.

You need to be more descriptive with your requirements so we can suggest a suitable hosting solution to you.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

It will be a wordpress site with 2000 visitors daily but the number of visitors are expected to grow in next 2-3 months as we are running an marketing campaign on it. Do you recommend Dedicated IP with shared server? What benefits will I have if I get one?

Comment

Hello Prodigy,

Considering 2000 visitors daily and expected to grow, we will recommend you t consider our VPS solution which comes Root access and dedicated resources in terms of CPU , RAM which will certainly enhance the overall performance and reliability. With all our vLite hosting plan we provide 2IP's free.

All the necessary applications will be pre-installed on the server so you will get a ready to use server. Updates are done upon request but it will be taken care of by our support team.

Refer : https://www.eukhost.com/vps-hosting/linux.php

You can also make modification as per your request as you will get full root access to server. Let me know if you have any additional queries or concerns. You can very well initiate live chat through our website.

Comment

This seems very expensive, how about reseller hosting?

Comment

You may opt for reseller hosting which is similar to a shared hosting in terms of features but with more resources(storage/data transfer) however for heavy traffic websites VPS is usually used to sustain the growth of traffic.
            let us know the current resource usage of the websites you are planning to host we can then recommend you the most suitable hosting solutions.

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X