Shared hosting is best for a new blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared hosting is best for a new blog

VPS and dedicated hosting packages are expensive if you are starting your blog. The most important thing that you have to look at as a new blogger are expenses. I mean it would not be worth it if you have expenses that are much higher than your income. Once you have a good income coming in you can easily switch over to a VPS.

Re: Shared hosting is best for a new blog

Absolutely true Martina, for startups and especially for blogs, you do not need more resources to run the site or blog, it is always recommended to start with shared hosting platform and if you think that your blog or site is growing and you need more resources to run it efficiently then you can always consider to jump to a VPS as it provides Dedicated resources and is not shared with other users. Our Admins are always there to help you with your migration to a VPS and they do it seamlessly.

Regards,
    Cyril Clive

Comment

Hi,
      You can also host your website with cloud server it takes no time to set up and you will experience 100% uptime in any traffic situations. Please check here https://www.eukhost.com/cloud-hosting/enlight.php or chat with us now!
      eUKhost LTD : 13 Years Of Web Hosting Excellence !!!
      Wordpress Blog Hosting | Website Security Bundles | SSL Certificates
      eNlight Cloud Server Hosting Services : World's no.1 Intelligent Cloud Hosting Platform.

Comment

Eukhost has very friendly hosting support and a wonderful community so any time that you need to convert your shared hosting to VPS hosting you will not have an issue. You can start with shared hosting and save some money so that you can take care of other expenses related to your website.

Comment

I started with shared hosting some time ago and when I had a slew of profitable sites which started using up a lot of bandwidth I switched to a VPS. I used to have many images and videos on my sites. In any case I could afford it easily since all my websites were very profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher Ross View Post
            Hi,
            You can also host your website with cloud server it takes no time to set up and you will experience 100% uptime in any traffic situations.
            Indeed, this is a good product and i liked it.
            Actually i am planning to host an offer site for one of my clients which will be having huge traffic in offpeak hours(it's a late night offer concept for household products) hence this eNlight would be the best option. The offer would be valid for a few days hence we can switch to shared hosting later once done with this promo offer
            Asher ,Thanks for sharing the product.

Comment

Well in a Hosting World, progress means that it can expand as your business does or else you have to admire a suggestion given by Edgar Watson Howe that says: “A man has his clothes made to fit him; a woman makes herself fit her clothes”. The choice is yours!

Comment

Blogging is an all time fun activity. Initially, to start with shared hosting is the best option. Though with time when you realize, your user base is increasing, you can shift to VPS. However, it takes a lot of time to have a huge user base. VPS is expensive as well. To cut down you costs and still perform efficiently shared hosting is all time favorite.

Comment

ban-img
                Working...
                X