Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Check Availability Script

Hi there,

Currently, I am looking forward to get my site up for my reseller. But, before that I need to know, whether I can get a domain checker on my website? This is for my potential clients, in order to confirm if the domain names they are buying are available for registration or not. Hence, just want to know if you provide a PHP based domain checker script for your customers?

Originally posted by Hugh Cann View Post
    Hi there,

Currently, I am looking forward to get my site up for my reseller. But, before that I need to know, whether I can get a domain checker on my website? This is for my potential clients, in order to confirm if the domain names they are buying are available for registration or not. Hence, just want to know if you provide a PHP based domain checker script for your customers?
    Did you try this : UK Website Hosting Tools - Domain Whois - SEO - Pagerank Checker
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thanks for your reply... the tools you offer are really great, but I mean the domain availability checker script that can be added on my website, so that my clients will be able to check the availability of the domains they wish to buy.

Comment

Thanks for your reply... the tools you offer are really great, but I mean the domain availability checker script that can be added on my website, so that my clients will be able to check the availability of the domains they wish to buy.
        Ahh.. I completely misunderstood your point You can find few here : Search Listings

Comment

You should be able to check it if you sign-up for a Domain Reseller account. Through enom, you can get to verify whether a particular domain is available or already been registered.

Comment

Originally posted by MattBarthorp View Post
            You should be able to check it if you sign-up for a Domain Reseller account. Through enom, you can get to verify whether a particular domain is available or already been registered.
            Enom does provide you with an API which needs to be integrated with your PHP scripts to check the domain availability...

Comment

Thanks for the source, Rock. I have got the right script I wanted also, checked the API from Enom. Thanks for the quick help guys.

Comment

Thanks for the source, Rock. I have got the right script I wanted also, checked the API from Enom. Thanks for the quick help guys.
                You're welcome

Comment

Hey,
                  Thanks.. I came to know about this
                  |

Comment

Working...
                  X