Help urgently with godaddy auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help urgently with godaddy auctions

I have just bought an expired domain from godaddy. How I did it? I chose a domain name I liked and clicked buy now ( about 1 day was left till expiring). After it I gave my credit card details and payed 15 dollars in total. 5 for domain and 10 for one more year of it renew. I got e-mail for this purchase but when I go to my domains list in godaddy it says I have no domains. What do I do wrong?? Please help urgently?

In your case, I believe a control panel must have been provided to you by GoDaddy. If you have followed the process according to the way they have suggested you, I am sure you'll definitely be able to view the domain in "My Domains" list.
    Still if you face any problem. I would recommend you to check this with GoDaddy admins.
    Austin K

Comment

Originally posted by lapunluyang View Post
      I have just bought an expired domain from godaddy. How I did it? I chose a domain name I liked and clicked buy now ( about 1 day was left till expiring). After it I gave my credit card details and payed 15 dollars in total. 5 for domain and 10 for one more year of it renew. I got e-mail for this purchase but when I go to my domains list in godaddy it says I have no domains. What do I do wrong?? Please help urgently?
      I'm interested to know whether they deducted the said amount from your credit card, or you might check this with your bank.. there are chances that the transaction didn't go through well.. The best way is to contact GoDaddy directly, they'd definitely help
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

lapunluyang,

Sorry for any trouble! Expired domain purchases can take up to a couple weeks before they're dropped into your account. This allows the domain to complete its redemption period. Further details here: community.godaddy.com/help/919 Hope this helps! Our support team is 24/7 if needed.

^Trevor
        Go Daddy Social Media Team

Comment

Originally posted by GoDaddy View Post
          lapunluyang,

Sorry for any trouble! Expired domain purchases can take up to a couple weeks before they're dropped into your account. This allows the domain to complete its redemption period. Further details here: community.godaddy.com/help/919 Hope this helps! Our support team is 24/7 if needed.

^Trevor
          Go Daddy Social Media Team
          Thank you for your response Trevor, much appreciated...
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X