Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with a domain at dynadot

Hello,

A few days back I registered a domain at dynadot, it was a dot in. I have uploaded the files etc.The problem I face is that I am not able access it from my home computer, whereas when I tried with other computers it works perfectly fine.

I did clear the cache, even changed my dns with OpenDNS as well as googleDNS but no use. I even reinstalled my browser. Any idea as what the problem maybe ?

Regards

Originally posted by aoaiseqw View Post
    Hello,

A few days back I registered a domain at dynadot, it was a dot in. I have uploaded the files etc.The problem I face is that I am not able access it from my home computer, whereas when I tried with other computers it works perfectly fine.

I did clear the cache, even changed my dns with OpenDNS as well as googleDNS but no use. I even reinstalled my browser. Any idea as what the problem maybe ?

Regards
    Hello,

Please PM me the exact error and the ping report of your domain from your home computer so that I can check the error and able to provide you the exact cause of the problem of domain not working along with some solution.
    RsyNc.
    Support Team

Comment

Working...
    X