asking domain diagnosis problem in godaddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking domain diagnosis problem in godaddy

Hi all, i need some help information from you. i was transfering domain name from name.com to godaddy in recent day, before i transfer i change old NS (name server) to my new nameserver which is hostmonster. after i got my domain name in godaddy, i check domain diagnosis and there have a red color that show critical error in my NS, i read and i click fix to resolve it, then there have a sentense i must wait at least 2 hours or 48 hours to get effect. How should i do? i had been resolving for twice but still show red color?

Thx for information all

The domain transfer process from one registrar to another registrar generally takes 24-48 hours. Maybe, you are getting an error due to the same reason. If you have already been waiting for a long time, you can get in touch with the support team and ask for assistance.

Comment

Hello,

If you are receiving error while updating Name Servers, I request you to contact Hosting Provider and check if NS are registered. Once they will be registered, you can update it to your domain :smile:

Comment

Working...
      X