ME extension for name websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME extension for name websites?

What are your opinions of the .me extension? It sounds like it was created expressly for domain names and/or websites that are focused on the person. It has a creative edge to it, don't you think?

The .me domain name is utilized as both, a personalized Web address and business marketing tool all over the globe. If you are looking for a domain name that speaks for itself, then nothing could be better than .me. Yes, I would agree with you that it was launched for creating personal web blogs / websites.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, Amy. With social media being such an integral part of website marketing for many of us, the .me extension just "spoke to me".

Comment

Besides the .me domain being very catchy, there are not nearly as many domains registered as .me. That means you have a lot more choice for the first part of your domain name.

Comment

The .me seems like it would make a bigger impression than some of the other TLDs. That's very important, obviously, because a domain name needs to be remembered as part of website marketing.

Comment

Working...
          X