Domain parking on eUKhost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain parking on eUKhost

If I registered a domain name with eUKhost, would it be possible not to build a website for it and just to park the domain name to sell? If so, where would I park the domain?

Originally posted by Hostfinder View Post
    If I registered a domain name with eUKhost, would it be possible not to build a website for it and just to park the domain name to sell? If so, where would I park the domain?
    We do allow domain name parking.

Domain parking is the registration of a domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or setting up a website. This is usually done to reserve the domain name for future development. It doesn't take much resources of the hosting plan as they aren't used for any purposes. Hence, you can park unlimited number of domains on all our hosting accounts at no additional charges.

You may choose among any of our affordable web hosting packages to suffice your requirements.
    | |
    Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

It is my question also. Thanks Stan for the info. In this case, I assume the we need to deal with the buyer, handle the payment and the transfer of ownership ourselves, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CristR View Post
        It is my question also. Thanks Stan for the info. In this case, I assume the we need to deal with the buyer, handle the payment and the transfer of ownership ourselves, right?
        Presumably, you are quering the process after one has purchased your Parked Domain/s, registered with eUKhost. With no exception, eUKhost definitely helps you transfer or move the registration of the domain in the new owner's name. This purpose can be served in either ways.

1. You ask us to create a separate billing account for the new owner and simply move the domain name under it. This term is applicable only in case the new domain owner decides to stay with us.

2. On the other hand, eUKhost provides the EPP Key (for gTLDs) of the domain name for the new owner to commence Domain Transfer Process from new registrar's end. This term is applicable in case the new owner wish to transfer the domain name out of eUKhost to a new registrar/registration service provider. For .UK suffixed domain name we retag it to IPS Tag of the new provider.

Comment

Working...
        X