If the domain name is already registered? What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the domain name is already registered? What should I do?

Hello,

While registering a domain name, if I found out that the same domain name is already registered? What shall I do in such a case, I genuinely want to have that domain name.

Originally posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Hello,

While registering a domain name, if I found out that the same domain name is already registered? What shall I do in such a case, I genuinely want to have that domain name.
    Hello,

Normally, we can not register the already registered domain name. But if you find the contact details of the current owner of this domain name. Then you can directly contact them and make your offer to them if they are ready with this offer after that you will receive the domain.

Comment

I agree with Aaron, we cannot register the same domain name that has already registered. You can try some other forms of the same domain name. Add some content or before the root word. There are domain name generator tools available in the market, you can also try this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robyn Jones View Post
        Hello,

Hey,

As per my research, we can not register the same domain name, if someone has already registered it. Still, anyone wants that domain name then the simple method is to search this domain name owner's details and contact them personally.

Comment

Working...
        X