Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Change the Primary Domain Name of cPanel

Hello Friends,

I want to change Primary Domain name of my website of cPanel, so please suggest me a steps.

The procedure will be nearly the same for every domain registrar. If you do not wish to setup the DNS name servers by yourself, you may alternatively contact your domain registrar for assistance. It is extremely simple to accomplish and takes only few of minutes without any learning curve or technical expertise.

Comment

Configure your default nameservers.

1. The Basic WebHost Manager Setup interface can be accessed through the WHM home page (WHM >> Home Server Configuration Basic WebHost Manager Setup).
      2. Fill out the text boxes at the bottom of the interface with the names of the nameservers you wish to use.
      3. Save your changes by clicking on the Save button.

Comment

All cPanel accounts have a primary domain name associated with them. This main domain can only be changed by raising a Support Request.

When you submit your support request you'll need to specify
        • the cPanel account username
        • the existing domain name
        • the new domain name you wish to use.

Comment

It is possible to change the primary domain name of any cPanel account through WHM. I will share you a link to help you and understand how to change domain name.
          Link: https://www.eukhost.com/kb/change-pr...ame-of-cpanel/
          Go Through this link.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Lee View Post
            It is possible to change the primary domain name of any cPanel account through WHM. I will share you a link to help you and understand how to change domain name.
            Link: https://www.eukhost.com/kb/change-pr...ame-of-cpanel/
            Go Through this link.

Hey, This link is particularly useful because it explains everything in detail, step by step, and in a clear and attractive manner.

Comment

Working...
            X