How to renew a domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to renew a domain?

I want to renew my domain, but I am not sure how to do that. Can anyone help me? Is it necessary to renew it?

Is your domain registered with us or elsewhere? Ideally your current registrar would notify you about the renewal in advance and they would be able to take care of it once you pay the applicable renewal fee. As for whether or not it is necessary to renew it, that depends on its purpose and intended usage.
    eUKhost Ltd.
    Part of the Hyperslice Group

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 0800 862 0380
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Do we receive notification from the domain registrar when our domain name is about to expire?

Comment

Yes, the renewal notice is sent to the domain owners by their respective registrar well in advance with subsequent reminders closer to the renewal date.
        eUKhost Ltd.
        Part of the Hyperslice Group

Email: [email protected]
        Phone: 0800 862 0380
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          Yes, the renewal notice is sent to the domain owners by their respective registrar well in advance with subsequent reminders closer to the renewal date.
          Okey, Thanks Ryan

Comment

The procedure of renewing the domain is as follows:
            1. Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
            2. On the dashboard, select the domain you wish to renew.
            There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
            3. Choose the domain that you are working on.
            In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
            In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
            4. On the Summary, click the Renew Domain link.
            5. Use the drop-down menu to select how many years you want to renew your domain.
            6. Check the payment information and edit the card details if necessary.
            7. Click the Purchase item button.
            8. You will be notified that your purchase is complete and a confirmation email is sent to the account's administrative address.

Comment

Working...
            X