This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .COMPANY TLD Domain

Good news for all! Now get your .Company TLD domain registered by paying just £12.99 GBP / year.

Perfect Domain TLD For Business and Brands

Why .COMPANY Domain TLD?

The new .COMPANY TLD domain is now available for registration. It enhances the visibility of a business by adding a perfect keyword to the domain name. It not only enhances the visibility on the internet but will also allow you to increase the sale of your products by offering an attractive way to set your business apart. The .COMPANY Domain helps you to target your audience in a better way as it gives your 'Business Domain Name' a perfect identity. A product or company can easily earn SERPs with.company TLD.

Who Can Register?

The new .COMPANY TLD is open for any use and can be registered by any individual, informational websites providing commentary or information about global companies, group, businesses, making it ideal for a variety of applications across sectors. For any businesses with “company” in the name, or for groups which identify you as a company or the product can register .company TLD Domain. The minimum term for registration a .COMPANY domain is 1 Year the maximum being 10 Years. The minimum characters is 2, maximum upto 63 characters. The .COMPANY TLD will boost your company brand name and give it a unique look amongst your competitors.

To order your .COMPANY Domain name today, Contact our Billing Team on Live Chat Or feel free to call us on 0800 862 0380 (24/7). For more information, visit: New TLDs

Regards,
    Shawn Davis

Re: .COMPANY TLD Domain

Its a good alternative as a gTLD for domains which are unavailable in .com. Company is a pretty generic term and remembering a domain with .company extension shouldn't be a difficult ask. Overall a good addition to the list of choices for customers
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I think the .company domain name is a great way to get the name of your company online and display its web presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradford View Post
        I think the .company domain name is a great way to get the name of your company online and display its web presence.
        .COMPANY is indeed a bold and a highly relevant TLD to help you gain that extra recognition for your business. It will definitely help increase your company's web presence online.

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

I this its great.And you can use keyword as domain.

Comment

I need to buy a domain name for my business. This looks very interesting and worth checking into. I think this could be the answer to some of my problems.

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X