This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come fall in love with the Dot Love TLD

The .LOVE domain can be pre-ordered at UK Web Hosting Service Provider since 2001 before launch and we shall attempt to register them as soon as the registry opens. You may also drop an email at [email protected] or contact us on live chat, so we can assist you in availing your desired domain name.
    Last edited by dennis_braganza; 06-08-2014, 12:04.

Re: Come fall in love with the Dot Love TLD

Thanks for sharing. But I would like to ask one question. Are there any plans from ICANN to introduce .Divorce extension as well?

People, if you are going to register .Love extension to share your loveable (of course imbecile) thoughts or ideas, then keep in mind “Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand”. Both cost money.

Comment

Hello Irene,

I totally agree that .DIVORCE TLD shall have a lot of Demand.. But I believe that .MARRIAGE / .WEDDING will have a greater demand and shall be released soon. The .DIVORCE TLD shall follow soon after.

Comment

Hi,

Cool!!! .love is really good extension and can be used for many things. I really like to register a domain with .love extension, thinking of gadgets.love and technology.love to earn the benefits of search engine.

Comment

Cool!!! .love is really good extension and can be used for many things.
          Probably, you can use it for other things, but at first glance it seems like good for only adult websites.

Comment

.LOVE Domain TLD can be used for nearly anything and everything!!!
            In addition to Business the .LOVE TLD can also be used for expressing love for your parents, your nation, or the whole of humanity.

Comment

So you missed the most important point to mention in your Infographic . Anyway, it’s good. But I bet people will only use this TLD for the purposes that you mentioned in your Infographic.

"Love Gurus" hahahaha

Comment

Dennis, great piece of art and certainly the information. Thank you for presenting such an attractive infographic.
                Hope .LOVE won't burn a hole in our pocket as LOVE actually does

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
                “Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand”
                Really? what made you think so... any bitter experience

Comment

Hi there,

Kudos to your team, nice post.

I can imagine a list of clients for .love TLD, when is it expected and what would it cost?

Wriststory

Comment

I think I have an idea for a .love domain but I wont mention it here.

ALso, ThereIsNoLoveLikeBacon.love lol

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Wriststory View Post
                      Hi there,

Kudos to your team, nice post.

I can imagine a list of clients for .love TLD, when is it expected and what would it cost?

Wriststory

The .LOVE domain is expected before the year end.. The Pre-registration Price shall be updated on the website soon.

Comment

ban-img
                      Working...
                      X