.SCOT domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .SCOT domains

Do you guys plan on offering .scot domains soon? This isn't an urgent query but was curious to know.

Re: .SCOT domains

Hello Bradford,

Hope you are doing good.

We have contacted our registrar (ENOM) in regards to the .scott domains and we are awaiting their response. We should hear back from them in next couple of days and once we have any update we will surely update you via same thread.

Meanwhile your kind patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Rex Miller
    http://eukhost.com

Comment

I'll be interested too! I will await your updates here

Comment

I am sure a lot of people will fight to grab scotch.scot once it’s available.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
          Definitely now you've mentioned it...

Read this: https://twitter.com/RogerSpencelayh/...38020241465344

Comment

Well, I have several combinations in mind that will definitely beat Hungry.Horse, but I cannot mention them here as it will be inappropriate Btw, just imagine once everyone starts using all these new GTLDs according to their niche I think we will then see much clearer search results on the Internet.

Comment

Thank you for the idea...Irene..

Comment

Thank you for the idea...Irene.. But I would like to register a .scot with food and health or a mixture of both.

Comment

.Scot domain name TLD is in high demand and very few Registrars are actually offering this TLD. Our Domain Registrar is still working to offer.Scot Domain TLD in the near future, they have not secured a date as to when this will be available but we are chasing them for this. We have already added .Scot Domain TLD to the Watchlist to receive future updates on Launch of this TLD and very soon we will start accepting orders for .Scot Domain TLds.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen P View Post
                    .Scot domain name TLD is in high demand and very few Registrars are actually offering this TLD. Our Domain Registrar is still working to offer.Scot Domain TLD in the near future, they have not secured a date as to when this will be available but we are chasing them for this. We have already added .Scot Domain TLD to the Watchlist to receive future updates on Launch of this TLD and very soon we will start accepting orders for .Scot Domain TLds.
                    Then your registrar need to make hurry as others already started to offer .Scot extension. Btw, do you have any stats regarding the demand of these new TLDs? A lot of people who is in this industry for a long time guessing that new TLDs introduced by ICANN will die slowly the same way as every new extension comes out. However, my view towards these extensions is positive and I am looking forward to see the demand of these new extensions.

Comment

.Scot domain will be available for General availability from 9 October 2014 and you can register the domain directly from our website :-

http://www.eukhost.com/domain-names/

Comment

Working...
                      X