• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coughcough12 View Post
    THESE codes work great! These are new 2009 Godaddy Promo codes

slam1 - 10% off

slam30 - 30% off .COMs and renewals

I used them yesterday and saved money on hosting and buying a URL with Godaddy.com

COUGHCOUGH12
    did you try slam100 ?

You get 100% discount with slam100 coupon code.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Cool. Glad I found this thread. I just started using this wicked set of Godaddy coupon codes.
      RRTV1 saved me 10% on my hosting deal. (I know some of you host elsewhere... but I like it simple.)

RRTV3 got me my .com for 30% off ! (Plus I used it on an old renewal which is what started the whole process anyway!)

Excited to contribute and looking forward to going thru the forum.

Cheerz.

Comment

Originally posted by designercat View Post
        Cool. Glad I found this thread. I just started using this wicked set of Godaddy coupon codes.
        RRTV1 saved me 10% on my hosting deal. (I know some of you host elsewhere... but I like it simple.)

RRTV3 got me my .com for 30% off ! (Plus I used it on an old renewal which is what started the whole process anyway!)

Excited to contribute and looking forward to going thru the forum.

Cheerz.
        to the forums!

I'm sure you will definitely enjoy your stay with EUK!
        They are amongst the best domain registrar's across the Globe. I would recommend you to register your domains with godaddy, but host with EUK only. You will definitely love EUK's level of support. You can contact the Sales Team and get your hosting package that suits your needs.
        Sales | EUKHost

Comment

Well, I did try to register a Domain name for myself but couldn't get a discount. I think they must have changed the coupon codes after they saw this thread

Comment

I agree with the recommendation of Merrick for eukhost.
            Since I am the thread starter, I would like to just update all of you, Godaddy might be good registrar but they're not a good hosting company, I heard many complain about goDaddy hosting. :frown:

Comment

Well, so if I sign up for any hosting package with EUK and say I have a domain registered with some other registrar then
              can I just move it to EUK later?
              will I get any downtime?
              how easy is it to transfer a domain?

Thank you

Comment

HEY GUYS!

I have some great 2009 GODADDY.COM promo codes!

OK1 10% off entire purchase
                OK30 30% off .com or domain renewal

Let me know if you guys need anything else. I have a lot of knowledge in technology/ SEO/ and internet start ups!

Thanks!

~JIM

Comment

With the GoDaddy promo codes, do they only apply for the first year the domain is registered? Like when it renews do you have to pay full price?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardO View Post
                    Well, so if I sign up for any hosting package with EUK and say I have a domain registered with some other registrar then
                    will I get any downtime?

Thank you
                    Yes, you can transfer your domain name under Eukhost's registry at any point of time. For more information on domain transfer visit this link :Transfering Domain name

Comment

Originally posted by RichardO View Post
                      will I get any downtime?

Thank you
                      Yes . Its very easy to transfer your domain, just contact eUK sales department when you want to transfer and they'll tell you what to do . I'm sure you already know that you'll have to wait 6 months before you'll have the option to be able to transfer your domain to eUK, as with any domain registrar. Until then you can simply change the nameservers. I buy a few domains with Godaddy and without the coupons they're slightly more expensive than buying a domain direct from eUKhost but the point is I'd rather buy all my domains and hosting from the same company ... I think you can buy a domain directly from the client area .

Comment

Originally posted by Conner1911 View Post
                        With the GoDaddy promo codes, do they only apply for the first year the domain is registered? Like when it renews do you have to pay full price?

thanks!
                        Hey Conner,

Basically, when you purchase a domain from Godaddy.com you can use a promotional code at the checkout. Most people prefer to only purchase a domain and hosting for a year but you are more than welcome to purchase it for as long as you want.

The promo code

OK1 will get you 10% off your entire order no matter how large it is. $10 or $1,000, you will receive 10% off.

OK30 will get you 30% off a domain renewal. So basically if you need to renew a website use this over OK1 because you will save 20% more.

Do not get it mistaken though, you can ONLY USE ONE PROMO CODE at the checkout.

Hope that clears things up for you

Comment

Originally posted by Bart Simpson View Post
                          Yes, you can transfer your domain name under Eukhost's registry at any point of time. For more information on domain transfer visit this link :Transfering Domain name
                          Thank you Bart! The link you have provided, answers all my 3 questions. It also gives the detailed information about how can I transfer the domains to EUK depending on what the TLD of domain is.

May I get the link from where I can transfer my domains to EUK please?

Comment

Hey Richard, I am not sure if you can only transfer the domain to EUK without a hosting package however if you sign up for a hosting package then you can easily transfer the domain to EUK. Also if you want the link for domain registration I have the link for you. You can transfer the domain from here.

Also to get more details about domain transfer you can check the below link which clearsDomain Names | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting most of our doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by coughcough12 View Post
                              Hey Conner,

Basically, when you purchase a domain from Godaddy.com you can use a promotional code at the checkout. Most people prefer to only purchase a domain and hosting for a year but you are more than welcome to purchase it for as long as you want.
                              Thanks for update

Do not get it mistaken though, you can ONLY USE ONE PROMO CODE at the checkout.
                              I was expecting to get double benefit by using both codes
                              :hammering:

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
                                Thanks for update

I was expecting to get double benefit by using both codes
                                Ahahah..You should have realized you can never have all the good things in life

I purchased a domain from godaddy at $1.99 last year and I'm still thinking what to do with it.
                                A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
                                Arnold H. Glasow

How To French Kiss

Comment

Working...
                                X