Godaddy Coupon Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atashajules View Post
    Ahahah..You should have realized you can never have all the good things in life

I purchased a domain from godaddy at $1.99 last year and I'm still thinking what to do with it.
    Yes, thats very true my friend

If i was lucky enough to grab domain for that price i would have built a blog around it and would have developed it.
    :hammering:

Comment

Originally posted by RichardO View Post
      Well, so if I sign up for any hosting package with EUK and say I have a domain registered with some other registrar then
      can I just move it to EUK later?
      will I get any downtime?
      how easy is it to transfer a domain?

Thank you
      It is easy process to transfer your domain name from any registrar to EUKHOST, check out here the EUK knowledgebase to get more information about domain transfer. Domain Name Transfer | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting

Comment

It will also be possible for you to Host your Domain name i.e. website on EUKhost servers even if you do not transfer the Domain name under EUKhost registry. You will only have to contact your Domain name Registrar and Update the Nameservers of the Domain name to Host it on the Servers of EUKhost. You will receive the Nameservers details once you signup for the package. However, it is suggested that you keep the Domain name and the Web Hosting package with the Same Web Hosting provider which will make it Easier for you to manage things. You can transfer a Domain name under EUKhost registry from Here

Comment

anybody still have coupons that work?

Comment

Originally posted by sgsavvy View Post
            anybody still have coupons that work?
            Uhhh.... you mean that above codes doesn't works anymore ?
            well, you can try following codes and try your luck
            PCH1 = save 10% off your entire order
            PCH2 = $5 off any $30 order
            PCH3 = $7.45 .com domains - $3 off!
            Note : Dont go with their hosting packages, they are nowhere in hosting services.....
            :hammering:

Comment

Godaddy Code ZINE7 - $7.49 Domains and Renewals

Go daddy just released a discounts program change. But i looked on a few sites and discovered a new batch of coupons in which to redeem these new promo codes through 2010 by using the latest list of Godaddy promo codes.

Fresh sheet of the latest working Godaddy coupon codes:
              ZINE7 - $7.49 .com domains and renewals
              ZINE5 - 10% off anything
              ZINE25 - Save 25% on any $100+ total order
              ZINE6 - $5 off orders $30 or more

The deals up close:
              ZINE7 - $7.49 .com domains (and renewals too)
              Enter this Godaddy.com promo code for all your .com domain registration needs. It works great for both new domains and renewing your existing domains at Godaddy. Free private registration when you register at least five domains.

ZINE5 - 10% off almost anything else
              This Godaddy coupon code works well for those items like domain name transfers, .co.uk domains and anything else that the other godaddy coupons don't cover.

ZINE25 - Save 25% on any $100+ total orders
              This exclusive promo code is great for ecommerce and merchant packages, dedicated hosting, etc. This Godaddy.com coupon code also works well when your shopping cart is full of godaddy products that Godaddy.com coupon ZINE7 may not cover.

ZINE6 - $5 discount on all orders of $30+.
              This code is perfect for when your cart is around $30 - $50. It's a great hack to enable an instant $5 off your total order.

Please reply in this thread and let me know what kind of discount you got with these Godaddy.com coupons. Let's get a Godaddy coupon code thread of discounts rolling!

Comment

Man, I can't believe about how much GoDaddy gives discounts! Thank you all, this is incredible information. I'm preparing to buy some domains in the next week, this will save me a fortune!

Comment

Godaddy.com has released some older promo codes to expire.. But i searched around and found a new set to redeem these new coupon codes for at least another year by entering in this new list of Go daddy codes.

Fresh sheet of the latest Go daddy coupons:
                  ZINE7 - $7.49 .com domains (and renewals!)
                  ZINE5 - 10% off anything
                  ZINE6 - $5 off any purchase of $30 or more

A closer look:
                  ZINE7 - $7.49 .com domains (and renewals)
                  Use this Godaddy.com promo code for all your essential domain name needs. It works great for both new domains and renewals at Godaddy. Free private registration when you register at least five domains.

ZINE5 - 10% off almost anything else
                  This Godaddy.com code functions outstandingly well for those items like domain transfers, .biz domains and anything else that the other godaddy coupons don't cover.

ZINE6 - $5 off all orders over $30.
                  This one is excellent for when your cart is between $30-$50. It's a great code to enable an instant $5 discount.

Shout back in this thread and let me know how much money you saved with these Go daddy coupon codes. Let's start a Godaddy.com coupon thread of received discounts going.

Comment

I used ZINE7 and got domains at $3 off just like it said. Looks like zine7 is the new Godaddy code to spread around.

Comment

New Arrival of Godaddy Code ZINE7

Several of those coupons that were listed seem to be dead I just used

ZINE7, which has a much higher discount than several you have

featured. It gave me $3 off domain name registration for $7.49 and

worked on renewals too, so it looks like Godaddy coupon ZINE7 is the

new one to apply and post around.

Comment

Godaddy hosting promo code ZINE20H 20% Off

A new Godaddy hosting promo code that's being passed around that I have to let you know about. Use ZINE20H to get 20% off any

hosting plan at Godaddy.com. Use coupon ZINE20H at checkout after you have selected the hosting package that's right for you.

ZINE20H also provides you a bonus, you can get any new domain to go with your hosting plan for just $1.99. You also get $50

Facebook Ad Credit, $20 Google AdWords credit and $25 Microsoft adCenter Credit with the ZINE20H deal, so you practically end

up making money in this deal! It's awesome for anybody who might be new to Godaddy.com and the great domain and hosting

services they provide. ZINE20H is the best hosting promo code available!

Comment

Sadly most of the codes ending in #1, #2 or #3 have expired or are about to at the end of August. But most, like the "zine#" codes above, do have rplacements.
                          Here are the ones I have:

These will remain valid through July 2010 at least and can be used and re-used as many times as you want.

MTECH8 or EMMA7 for 10% off any order

MTECH9 or EMMA8 for 20% off $50 or more

MTECH10 or EMMA9 for 30% off .com domains including when you renew (though it's not automatic).

Also, but short-lived and expiring on 31 August 2009:
                          MTECH25 or EMMA25 for 25% off $100 or more.
                          GoDaddy codes: MTECH330 for 30% off .com domains (works on renewals) - MTECH1 for 10% off any order - MTECH2 for 20% off orders over $50. Non-expiring, use multiple times.

Comment

I have use this recently and still working.

cjc749chp 7.49$ .Com domain registration
                            cjcchp10 Save 10% off your order
                            cjcchp20 Save 20% off hosting
                            cjcchp30 Save 5$ off your order 30$ or more
                            cjcchp50 Save 10$ off your order 50$ or more
                            cjcchp75 Save 15% off your order 75$ or more

Comment

I got this:

blackone - SPECIAL OFFER! $1.00 DOMAIN NAME! Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.00!*

via domainpromocodes.com

Already bought 2 domains. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X