Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I point my Free EUK Domain Name to a subdomain instead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I point my Free EUK Domain Name to a subdomain instead?

Am I missing something, probably. All I want to do is point my free EUK domain to a subdomain on my hosting, I can do it with an add on domain, but caanot find a way of using the CPanel. Any Tips, Please help!
    If it ain't broke, fix it so it is...

you need to ensure that the nameserver of your free domain are pointing to the server hosting your account. You can simply find its nameservers from http://webtools.eukhost.com/domain_whois.php

Verify nameservers of your main domain and see if the free domain points to the same server or not. If not then request our support team to point your domain name to your existing account.

Once done then you can add your free domain as an addon domain from the control panel which will make a subdomain on the main domain and the contents of those subdomain will be what you will see on the addon domain. You can understand concept of addon domain and parked domain from our knowledgebase located at http://www.eukhost.com/support/knowledgebase/
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

My "FREE" Domain came with my EUK Copper Hosting. I simply want to point it to a subdomain instead of the Home directory.
      I cannot find where to do this on my CPanel?
      HEEELLLPPP!
      If it ain't broke, fix it so it is...

Comment

add your domain name as a addon domain from the control panel and make sure that the username and directory name you choose to setup the addon domain is the one which you have for the subdomain. This way your addon domain will resolve from the subdomains directory.
        eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Or you can always use redirects from your control panel
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

I registered a dmain as winview.co.in, and I left the page when It asked for payment. now how shell I get a free domin.

Comment

Originally posted by navneet100ni View Post
              I registered a dmain as winview.co.in, and I left the page when It asked for payment. now how shell I get a free domin.
              I don't find any domain winview.co.in registered with that name yet.. can you recheck?
              Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X