Domain Backordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Backordering

Does backordering for expired domain name really work? Please let me know if anyone have success in grabbing a domain name by backordering.

Originally posted by paul View Post
    Does backordering for expired domain name really work? Please let me know if anyone have success in grabbing a domain name by backordering.
    Hi Paul,

Back Ordering domain names do work. The domain name is advertised for bid, a minimum price is set for the domain name and you have state your readiness to pay for the domain name. Anyone can then bid more on the amount you have stated,however, if you bid and no one bids for successive 14 days after your offer, the domain name belongs to you.

Note : After a bid is made on a domain name, successive 14 days have to be accomplished, if anyone bids more in between these 14 days, the count to accomplish 14 days begins from the new bidding date..
    Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar
    eUKhost - Web Hosting Solutions...!
    http://www.eUKhost.com
    Email : bryan [@] eUKhost.com
    MSN : bryan [@] eUKhost.com
    Toll Free : || Sales : 0808 262 0255 || Support : 0808 262 0455 || International : +44-1916-454-EUK

"All I know is that a customer I lose is a customer my competitors win ..!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Back Ordering for the expired domain

Hello Paul,

You can place Back Ordering for the expired domain at Namejet.com.
      Namejet.com. is one of the top ten company providing domain name back order services.:smile:
      Regards,

$╬RЯA Ҝįη₲SσИ
      www.eUKhost.com ----- Top UK WebHosting Service Provider ...!
      cPanel Hosting || Windows Hosting || VPS Hosting || Semi-Dedicated Server || Dedicated Server.

Comment

So is it like that, that the domain Name is about to expire on 31-12-2009 and I make the last bid on 25-12-2009, so can I purchase it on 1-1-2010 itself or will i have to wait for the completion of 14 days from the last bidding date?
        Website Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting

Comment

different stages after domain name expiration

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          So is it like that, that the domain Name is about to expire on 31-12-2009 and I make the last bid on 25-12-2009, so can I purchase it on 1-1-2010 itself or will i have to wait for the completion of 14 days from the last bidding date?
          Hi Thomas,

The domain name has different stages after expiration as mentioned below :

1. Domain Name Expiration Date : If the domain name is not renewed before / on the expiration date , the domain name is deactivated. All domain services including the web page and email will no longer work. Many registrar provide renewal of the domain name registration for 30 days after expiration, wherein, between this days you can contact the registrar (the domain name registrar before the domain expired) and get the domain name renewed. They may charge extra or renew it at the same price you registered the domain name.

2. Domain Name Grace Period : The 30 days is known as the Domain Name Grace Period. During this time the domain name will not be active but may be renewed by paying standard renewal fees.

3. Domain Name Redemption Period : If the domain name is not renewed within these 30 days, it enters into a 30 day Redemption Period. At this stage, Whois information (name, address, telephone numbers, etc.) will be deleted from the domain name registry. The domain will still be inactive. At this point, the domain may be renewed by the original owner (only) for $150.00 or more + domain renewal charges. It is a manual process for the registry to add the name/address information back into the domain registry records, therefore, the process may take several days.

4. Domain Name Pending / Delete Period :: Five days after the end of the redemption period the domain name enters into Pending/ Delete Period for 14 days and this is the stage of Back Ordering domain names. You may bid for this domain names and get it.

5. Domain Name Deletion :: Five days after the end of the Pending/ Delete period the domain name will be deleted from the registry and will be made available for anyone to register.
          Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar
          Toll Free : || Sales : 0808 262 0255 || Support : 0808 262 0455 || International : +44-1916-454-EUK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Usually you will have to pay much more for getting such expired domains by using such backorder domain facility. You may get same domain name with some other extension at much cheaper cost..... if domain extension is not that important for you
            :hammering:

Comment

Thanks to all responded here!

My question to Bryan:

1. Can I see the highest opening bid for the domain name?
              2. Will I receive an outbid notice if someone does bid on the same domain name?
              3. Is there any good chance to get the domain name backordering to the original registrars of the domain and those ones who are going to delete it?

Comment

Hi Paul,

I've answered your questions below ..
                1. Can I see the highest opening bid for the domain name?
                When you back order the domain name from a company offering this service, say NameJeT.com, you will have to sign up for a account, when you enter the search for the domain name, it will show you the minimum price to start the bid for that domain name.
                2. Will I receive an outbid notice if someone does bid on the same domain name?
                You will be notified, if anyone else bids more for the domain name at the email address you register in your account with them.
                3. Is there any good chance to get the domain name back ordering to the original registrars of the domain and those ones who are going to delete it?
                The original registrar does have ample time to get it renewed before it enters into the Domain Name Pending / Delete Period. At this point, the Whois information (name, address, telephone numbers, etc.) is already removed, so all are equal to bid at this stage, the person who pays more is valued more at this point.

NOTE: The reason consumers strive to gain the domain for higher price is because the REGISTRATION DATE does not change which is very important. The older the domain name is the higher privileges are given in Search Engine Optimization and the company is recognized as experienced company in that business.
                Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                  Hi Thomas,

The domain name has different stages after expiration as mentioned below :

1. Domain Name Expiration Date : If the domain name is not renewed before / on the expiration date , the domain name is deactivated. All domain services including the web page and email will no longer work. Many registrar provide renewal of the domain name registration for 30 days after expiration, wherein, between this days you can contact the registrar (the domain name registrar before the domain expired) and get the domain name renewed. They may charge extra or renew it at the same price you registered the domain name.

2. Domain Name Grace Period : The 30 days is known as the Domain Name Grace Period. During this time the domain name will not be active but may be renewed by paying standard renewal fees.

3. Domain Name Redemption Period : If the domain name is not renewed within these 30 days, it enters into a 30 day Redemption Period. At this stage, Whois information (name, address, telephone numbers, etc.) will be deleted from the domain name registry. The domain will still be inactive. At this point, the domain may be renewed by the original owner (only) for $150.00 or more + domain renewal charges. It is a manual process for the registry to add the name/address information back into the domain registry records, therefore, the process may take several days.

4. Domain Name Pending / Delete Period :: Five days after the end of the redemption period the domain name enters into Pending/ Delete Period for 14 days and this is the stage of Back Ordering domain names. You may bid for this domain names and get it.

5. Domain Name Deletion :: Five days after the end of the Pending/ Delete period the domain name will be deleted from the registry and will be made available for anyone to register.
                  So is this a process of 114 days, and it the domain made available after 114 days of inactivity ???? and i though it would be a easy process to backorder a domain name.
                  Website Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    So is this a process of 114 days, and it the domain made available after 114 days of inactivity ???? and i though it would be a easy process to backorder a domain name.
                    It takes minimum 106 to 120 days for a domain name to be available for re-registration after expiration, however, it may take long if the registry wants to held it for some more time.

I waited for near about 9 months for a domain name looking the availability of the domain name for re-registration.
                    Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar

Comment

Thanks Bryan for detail explanation, so to grab such domain name I've to sign up for an account with a Domain Back Ordering Service and try out my luck.

Comment

Thanks Bryan for detail explanation, so to grab such domain name I've to sign up for an account with a Domain Back Ordering Service and try out my luck.
                        My Pleasure Paul..

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you..
                        Seasonal greetings to you in advance...!
                        Best Regards,

Bryan Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                          My Pleasure Paul..

Good Luck and Best Wishes to you..
                          Seasonal greetings to you in advance...!

Thanks Buddy! Wish you the same!

Comment

No need to pick up bits of information here and there. No need to constantly monitor the vital information of your registered domains or any others you're interested in. Domain Alert Pro services meet your every need - and your budget. Monitor domain name changes, review the list of expiring domains, and most important of all, backorder domain names so they're yours the instant they're available from TuckTail.com - Monitor the status of any domain name with Domain Alert Pro.

Comment

Working...
                            X