Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Choose The Best and Affordable Web Hosting Service ?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Choose The Best and Affordable Web Hosting Service ?

Thankyou very much, nice information is shared by you I really like this information and awaiting for this type of information really helpful for hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyWilliams View Post
      Thankyou very much, nice information is shared by you I really like this information and awaiting for this type of information really helpful for hosting.
      You are most welcome Anthony, do keep visiting the forum thread & you will find tones of useful information.
      "It Takes 20 Years To Build A Reputation And Five Minutes To Ruin It. If You Think About That, You'll Do Things Differently. "

Comment

Before choosing any web hosting you have to make sure your hosting provider is giving you unlimited bandwidth and disk space. Get more than 5 databases. If you are getting more domain from your hosting provider so don't get satisfied with only one database because how can you manage 5 domains with one database.
        ~ link removed~ -Rock

Comment

Hello everyone,
          Very nice post and having very usefull tips for choosing a good web host. While choosing a host for your website one should remember his website needs and according to these needs set your your budget then compare different hosting companies and you can easily find the best hosting service for your website.

Comment

Hi,

Great piece of advice! Anyone who follows these tips should not have any confusion before choosing web host

Comment

Such a good piece of advice, especially for beginners who are confused a little.

Comment

A very good read even to me who's been in this industry for quite some time now.
                I should have read this when I was just starting out, I would have dodged a lot of bullets then :P

Comment

RacksReady is one of the fast growing IT Company which provides IT infrastructures and services required for your business needs. We are coming up with lots of offers and services which can enhance your business and productivity along with Successful delivery of all our services with superior quality of infrastructures accompanied by feasible economic rate and good standards. We are committed to create Lifetime Customer Relationships by delivering World class managed data center services and IT enabled Services.
                  so do visit our website and give us opportunity to work with you

Comment

Thanks for providing this insight. I have a lot of research to do before I get started, and this will certainly help me make a more informed decision.

Comment

Very informative. I think you've covered all the basis on this. New companies have a difficult time to chose their hosting services. They don't know if they should use a dedicated or shared hosting. Furthermore, they don't have any information as to what type of service they'll need.

Comment

I selected one web hosting service and was disappointed with the company. I had nothing but problems with my website. I once had my website off line for 7 days. This cost me a lot of money.

Comment

A great piece of information. Thanks for sharing!!One should also take into consideration the reviews of the existing customers availing hosting services of a particular company. One can get a clear picture to go ahead and choose the hosting services.

Comment

It would be so much easy if the client's could find the option to find the best web hosting company based on their cancellation ratio. Technically, the web hosting company with the lowest cancellation requests should be the best hosting service provider.

Comment

Thanks for these tips. I'm currently trying to make this decision myself and am in the research phase. Of course company reputation is important to me, so I am reading reviews and not just going by what the company says about themselves. I am also looking for something that is scalable. I want services that can start off smaller so that I am not paying for more than I need or can use, but I want to be able to increase this as I go and need more server space or what have you. I also am still trying to figure out what kind of hosting option makes sense. I know cloud hosting is pay only for what you use, but as I scale up, I know cloud hosting begins to get expensive. I think dedicated is perhaps more than I need right now, so perhaps shared is ok for now.....but I am worried it doesn't have enough room to scale. So....you see, I am still very much in the research phase. What you said is very helpful though, so thanks for that. Now back to the research I go!

Comment

Tanks that was very informative..

Comment

Working...
                                X