Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Choose The Best and Affordable Web Hosting Service ?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Wonderful write-up! Here is an infographic about what crucial questions one must ask before hiring a web hosting company!
    https://www.eukhost.com/infographics...sting-company/

Comment

Hi,
      Wonderful write-up! Here is an infographic about what crucial questions one must ask before hiring a web hosting company!
      https://www.eukhost.com/infographics...sting-company/

Comment

The post is so informative where I learned lots of information on "how to choose the best and affordable web hosting service". Nice job keep it up!!
        https://www.rackbank.com/

Comment

Originally posted by prachijain View Post
          The post is so informative where I learned lots of information on "how to choose the best and affordable web hosting service". Nice job keep it up!!
          Please try to add value to such threads. Just posting thanking this post for what you have learned is not needed considering there is a like button

Comment

Know Which Type of Hosting You Need.
            Determine What Type of Site You're Building.
            Understand Which and How Many Resources You Require.
            Understand How Web Hosting Pricing Works.
            Think Ahead: Choose a Host With Which You Can Grow.
            Best Web Hosting Services Ė Top 6 Overall.

Comment

Hi,

While opting for best web hosting service you should consider various reasons, right from server capabilities to company's reputation. Companies DC infrastructure and security should be up to the mark, while Support is an undeniable part while selecting the best web hosting service.

Comment

there is not such a best hosting, only the most suitable one. Available options in the web hosting space can be mainly broken down to 2 categories:

- Managed hosting
                the host takes care of everthing for you and the downside is that you're actually paying a good price for the shared server resources.
                good fit for noobs and online business owner without much expertise.

- DIY hosting ( unmanaged server + premium/paid hosting control panel, e.g. Linode/Vultr/DO + WHM/VPSrobots)
                requires basic server management knowledge and best hosting solution for experienced people, as this is much economical and users can take the full control over the resources they pay.

Comment

The information shared by you in really very useful. It will help beginners to get more knowledge about web hosting services.

Comment

Hello Guys,

Now a days, Many web hosting companies growing rapidly and improve their services, support and uptime guarantee. So, first I recommend you to get trial and then purchase.

Comment

At Fusion Host, you will get the better website hosting quality at affordable prices. Go with the unique, high-quality web hosting. and get the very best solutions for web hosting by delivering quality products and services at affordable prices.

Comment

I would recommend you to host your website on F(x) Data Cloud. Previously, I was hosting my two website on DigitalOcean and i wanted to go for the one who is more affordable as AWS was already costlier to me.

Initially, I took the plan of $5.99/Month(1 Core Processor, 2 GB Memory, 15 GB SSD Storage ,1 Free Public IPv4, 3 TB Network) and as per my higher needs I resized Server to $15/Month(2 Core Processor, 2 GB Memory, 20GB SSD Storage, 1 Free Public IPv4, 3 TB Network).

The customer service is really appreciable and the prices are much affordable in compare to Digital Ocean and Amazon Web Service.

Comment

As there are many factors you have to take care when you are finding the right web hosting for your business. It is very important because a wrong selection of web hosting creates a big impact on your website and seriously your project also faces a loss for this.

These are some factors you should consider before selecting the right web host as follows-
                          Know your needs- you canít able to select the right web hosting without knowing your needs. So before taking the next step put all the matters aside and think about your needs regarding website like what kind of website you are building, Do you need Windows applications, Are you sharing only blogs on your website and other factors related to it.

Reliability of server- it is the most important factor for any business. It is necessary that you have a 24*7 operating web host, after all, visitors are coming to your site from time zones all over the world or your country. So you need a web host which is stable in both servers as well as other network connections. As 99.95% uptime is considered normal nowadays as you have to see a web host who provides 99.99% Uptime Guarantee.

Security needs- It is essential that a site should be properly secure from malicious software and virus attacks because it can make your site affected very badly and may down your SEO rankings on search engines. So always ask web hosting providers to provide you a malware scanning. Many companies provide this service on a regular basis to make your website miles away from virus attacks.

Refund policy or Free Trial policy- As a beginner, there is always a hesitation of doing business with a company and give them our money and fear stays in mind as what happens when this company does not work with us as per our standard then all the money may get wasted. So always inspect that your web hosting company provider provides you a free trial or money-back guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                          X