X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can U suggest UK Web Hosting?

i 'm using DreamHost Hosting Services.

but i couldn't appriciated much.

my web website hosting downloading too slow. they plans very good prices very low but downloading and uploading are upset me.

if you were me, you would transfer all domains to eukhosting???

How About EukHosting download and upload speed ???

addition , i'm looking for windows server.

thank u for help dear forum members.....

I would recommend that you switch to eukhost

Server download speed depends on where you are and the location of the server. If you are in the same country its likely to be faster than having a server in america and you being in uk.

eukhost as you may guess use uk servers, and having a glance at dreamhost, there pricing was in dollars.

eukhost offer windows servers you can view such plans here

http://www.eukhost.com/wpackages.php

Hope that helps.
    Kind Regards,
    Matt
    Cheap Dr Who Toys | Dr Who News

Comment

Re: Can U suggest UK Web Hosting?

Sorry ahead to bump this up but for a start up web hosting, is it always recommended to go with a shared server?
      VPS | Dedicated

Comment

Originally posted by ganddy View Post
        Sorry ahead to bump this up but for a start up web hosting, is it always recommended to go with a shared server?
        Hello Ganddy,

It totally depends on your requirements so its not always recommended to go with a shared package.
        The hosting type that you choose will depend on your budget, server and website needs, and the control you desire.

Comment

i will go with vps for sure because you have a full control and it's on the same price has shared hosting,

only if you are don't know how to manage vps i will recommend to go with shared hosting.
          DomainHostSSL - Cheap VPS from $1.20/mo Since 2003. - http://my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trueman1 View Post
            i will go with vps for sure because you have a full control and it's on the same price has shared hosting,

only if you are don't know how to manage vps i will recommend to go with shared hosting.
            I do agree a VPS is the way to go. You have control over your server and your account. I find it a better option than to go with shared hosting.

Comment

Cloudways provides managed and dedicated cloud hosting servers that are optimized for many PHP based applications. Through Cloudways, you can select four most popular cloud providers DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS EC2 and Google Compute Engine which also have locations in UK. All the servers are optimized with a robust setup containing Nginx, Varnish, Apache, Memcached, MySQL.

You can easily host multiple online stores on a single server with SSL certificates.

Comment

Working...
              X