Need a cPanel Hosting with Free domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cPanel Hosting with Free domain

I looking forward to order a basic cpanel web hosting account. Do you offer a free domain with this hosting? Is it necessary to provide you a domain name, because I have not yet decided the domain name yet, if you can provide a free domain name I will choose one immediately. I want this hosting account to be setup on a unique IP address.

Great!!! Sorry, but the free domain offer is no longer valid with any of the hosting. No, its not necessary to have a domain name, instead you can use any of the temp domain name such as (yoursite.com) in order to setup an account, afterwards you can add your new domain as an addon domain by logging in to your cpanel hosting account. Unique IP address, do you mean a dedicated IP address or a shared IP address will do for you.

Comment

Thanks, A unique IP address, I mean to say, no matter if its a shared IP address it will work fine for me. Also, you offer softaculous or fantastico application with this account?

Comment

No, problem at all, you new account will be set on a new server. Yes, now we offer Softaculous as well with cpanel hosting account. Please let us know if you have any more questions or you may come on our Live Chat, and our sales executives will help you in regards to your hosting concerns.

Comment

If you wish to go with a shared hosting package, then you should use Softaculous instead of using Fantastico. Softaculous includes more than 176 active scripts and adding much more, using it you can create any kind of website, blogs, social bookmarking, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X