VBulletin Forums / Sites Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin Forums / Sites Hosting

I've been looking at your web hosting plans and packages, mostly the dedicated hosting servers. I am having couple of big problems with CPU usage at the moment with my current web host and they really cannot seem to figure out what's causing the problems. Currently, we are running 6 VBulletin sites on a high-performance virtual private server, 3 of them are getting good amount of traffic, and remaining 3 sites don't have much traffic.

The web host had told us that your site traffic is what causing the issue and I had told them couple of times, that this server is much more capable of handling this kind of traffic and finally, they have agreed that its not the traffic.

Definitely, I think that, they really don't know, what's causing the problem or if they knows, but don't know how to solve the issue. They should be shamed of themselves, because, I have recommended that web host to many of the clients, since the last year.

But, now I am looking forward to you, and would like to ask, what you could offer in terms of support, response times and in terms of discounts ?

Hello VBull,

to eUKhost!

I definitely understand how it feels, when we don't get value services for the money we pay to web hosts. But, you have come to the right place, I assure you that you will never be disappointed in terms of support and response time with our services. We never compromise on the quality of our services. You will get complete satisfaction by opting eUKhost hosting services. Well, coming to your requirements, I think the dedicated web server hosting plans are perfect for your VBulletin forums hosting needs. You may refer the following link to get the plan details and let us know, if you have any concerns regarding it:

Dedicated Server Hosting Plans

Comment

Thanks for your response. I have gone through your dedicated plans, and eUK X3430 i5 is just perfect for me. But, one thing I have noticed is that RAID is mandatory. Currently, I don't need RAID. So, is it possible to opt this plan without RAID ?

Comment

Hello VBull,

sorry but unfortunately we cannot offer you a custom dedicated packages, but most of our high end dedicated servers comes with built-in RAID feature, and usually most of the webmasters asks for RAID feature to prevent their data from disasters. You are most welcome, if you have any more questions.

Comment

Usually the customization is offered on top of the basic configuration offered by a hosting provider. If you want a server without RAID, why don't you take a look the eUK X3430 (DS3) package. Visit the Dedicated Hosting plans offered by Eukhost.

Comment

Yea... the package eUK X3430 (DS3) seems to be good, but again the drives which are used in that server are SATA, and I need SAS drives. Anyway, I will think about this plan as well. BTW, what discounts can you guys offer to me ?

Comment

I would suggest you to get in touch with their sales department to know more on this.

Comment

VBulletin Forums / Sites Hosting

hi ! I am a newbie here. I wanted to know what are those best sites for hosting my online shop.

Comment

Originally posted by jparker587 View Post
                  hi ! I am a newbie here. I wanted to know what are those best sites for hosting my online shop.
                  I'll assume that you are asking about either a hosting provider or a particular package. You can try any of the affordable web hosting packages offered by eUKhost. If you have a small site and wish to have better control and flexibility then, either a Cheap VPS Hosting or a Cloud Hosting solution should be well suited.

Comment

Working...
                  X