Reseller, VPS or a Dedicated Server for Business website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reseller, VPS or a Dedicated Server for Business website

Currently, I am managing our corporate business websites under a budget personal web hosting plan. We have recognized that our business is growing and the network uptime for our websites is getting more important for my boss.

So, I am thinking whether to go for a reseller hosting, VPS server or a high-end dedicated server ? which I am really not familiar with. It would be great, if you recommend me the best for our business website as a customer.

From your description, its a bit unclear to understand the requirements of your business website. But, what I do understand here is that you are looking for a web hosting package that offers 100% uptime. I would suggest you to take a look at the Business Web Hosting packages offered by Eukhost Ltd. If the resources offered with it are insufficient, you can take a look at the Cloud Hosting plans as well.

Comment

As suggested by MattBarthorp, you should opt for a cloud server which ensures your website availability round the clock and offers 100% guaranteed network uptime SLA.

Comment

Hello,

I agree with the following comment from "MattBarthorp"
        its a bit unclear to understand the requirements of your business website. But, what I do understand here is that you are looking for a web hosting package that offers 100% uptime.
        It's hard to recommend any package without knowing the exact requirement and resource usages of business website.
        If website resource usages are low then you can consider "Business Web Hosting" package.

If you need any kind custom installation on server then you can go for a cloud Hosting plans as you are the full owner of the cloud VM and install any legal software's on it.

If resources usages are high then you can consider "high-end dedicated server".

We able to provide you the exact package if you provide the exact requirements and resource usages of your Business website.
        RsyNc.
        Support Team

Comment

Working...
        X