Pre-Sales Questions about EUKHOST.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Sales Questions about EUKHOST.com

Hello eukhost.com, I got couple of pre-sales questions and I want to have information regarding your services offered.

Are you a B2B company or a B2C oriented company ?

Hello and to eUKhost.com !

We are a web hosting service provider and offer services directly to our clients. So, essentially we are a B2C oriented company.

Comment

ok. Basically, I am looking for a B2B web hosting company. Do you have any branch or something like that ? I am an owner of a middle sized spain clothing company and wish to develop a uk based eCommerce portal. But, after several bad experiences with B2C oriented companies, I have decided to go with B2B oriented companies.

Comment

Well, let me assure you that, we have thousands of satisfied clients including business groups and large organizations hosting their sites, portals, libraries successfully with us. I am sure you will find our services trustworthy and ideal for your business portal.

Comment

Can you provide me some references or something like that ? It will be helpful for me to build trust on you.

Comment

Sorry, but I really cannot reveal our customers information to you. That's against our business policies. But, if you can tell me your hosting requirements, I can definitely help you in choosing a suitable hosting plan for your e-commerce portal. We have 30 day money back guarantee on all our hosting packages in case you are not satisfied with our service or support, you can claim a full refund for the services purchased.

Comment

Yeah, ok... I can understand.

What's your uptime guaranties?
              how many data centers do you have?
              is your data center a professional data center or is it a house based site?
              what's your position in the market?

Extremely sorry, but I am really not at ease with uk web hosting market, so asking these questions.

Comment

What's your uptime guaranties?
                Yes, We have 99.95% uptime guarantee and on our cloud server plans the uptime guarantee is 100%.

how many data centers do you have?
                Our Data Center is located in Blue Square Datacenter based in Maidenhead, UK.

is your data center a professional data center or is it a house based site?
                No, its a professional Data center with its own infrastructure.

what's your position in the market?
                We are one of the leading web hosting providers in the UK with world wide clients. Our company was established in the Year 2001. We have registered offices in the UK and we offer 24x7x365 online, email and phone support to all our clients.

Comment

do you charge for the tickets or is a part of the service?
                  are you at ease with the Magento technology?
                  Do you offer any reverse proxy?

Comment

do you charge for the tickets or is a part of the service?
                    No, there are no separate charges for ticket handling or online/phone support. Once, you register with us, our support services are absolutely free for our clients. You will be charged only for the upgrades you plan to do in future.

are you at ease with the Magento technology?
                    Yes, our servers are Magento enabled. We can install Magento for your hosting plan, if you wish to.

Do you offer any reverse proxy?
                    Sorry, we do not allow reverse proxy, that's against our service policies.

Comment

Well, according to our analysis, the average number of visits would be 4000 per day. In terms of bandwidth (Data Transfer) we would like to have 300-400 GB bandwith per month. Disk space of 40-50 GB and a 2GB RAM. I will prefer Linux hosting, since we plan to develop our ecommerce portal using the Magento technology, but we don't want to be at risk because of the windows technology.

Comment

Sure, that's a great idea! Yes, you can go with our Cloud server hosting plans which are best suited for your requirements. You can configure the plan as per your requirements. Our cloud based hosting plans are completely scalable. In future if your requirements increased more than that of mentioned on the plan, you can easily switch to a dedicated server hosting plan.

VMware based Cloud Server

Comment

well i agree with Macdale that Cloud hosting is good option as per your requirements so i think you should start with it.
                          Best of Luck!!!
                          BTW Pre-Sales questions should be asked in Pre-sales sectipon
                          Last edited by amk2010; 18-04-2011, 09:31.
                          "Quality&Reliability"

Comment

Working...
                          X