Decent Bandwidth for a Youtube like site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent Bandwidth for a Youtube like site

I have a Youtube like site having good amount of visitors. I used to host my site in AUS, but the web hosting company fall down and got closed. So, I moved to another web host based in US. I will not disclose their name as I don't have any issue with them except the network speed and don't want their reputation to be hurt.

I am wondering if any host can provide me a 100 MBit port speed and within 100 dollars price range. My site doesn't make much money so I am looking for a plan under $100/mo. Also, I will require at least 3TB bandwidth (data transfer per month).

Eukhost Ltd. is a reputed hosting company in the UK, well known for offering affordable web hosting packages and prompt support services. Looking at your requirements (though not sure about the OS that you are expecting to go with) , I would suggest you to opt. for the E2160 Dedicated Hosting package offered by them.

Comment

Looks good and fits into my budget as well. But, will i get the 100MBit port speed ? Also, in terms of security, what do you guys offer ? Can I increase my bandwidth above 3TB ?

Comment

The servers located in their Data Center is connected to the Internet with highly redundant network through multiple Gigabit backbones having multiple peering with other networks. To know more about their Datacenter Infrastructure, please visit Data Center UK
        Talking about the upgrades, then Eukhost offers very flexible upgrade or downgrade options. You can contact them anytime and get your current resources/package upgraded almost instantly.

Comment

Working...
        X