Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a CPANEL Script like Host monster/hostgator

Hi,

Is there a way for me to setup my own server and have a cpanel similar to that of hostgator..etc.. i just want something that will allow me to easily install drupal/joomla/wordpress..

You can have your own server with cPanel/WHM control panel and Softaculous scripts installer. Softaculous is an Auto Installer application with hundreds of scripts to choose from. Through Softaculous, you can easily install drupal/joomla/wordpress and many more scripts with only a few clicks.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Having never seen the HostMonster/Hostgator control panel, I'm not what you're talking about, but Softaculous, Fantastico, Installatron, etc., are scripts that allow you/users to easily install those things (and many others). It can also be done under Add-on Scripts in cPanel.

Comment

Re: Create a CPANEL Script like Host monster/hostgator

Fantastico is the only one that I can think of that came close here. Haven't really tried it out myself.
        VPS | Dedicated

Comment

Re: Create a CPANEL Script like Host monster/hostgator

There is lot's of free control panel like cpanel, just google it !.
          DomainHostSSL - Cheap VPS from $1.20/mo Since 2003. - http://my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X