No announcement yet.

What do you look for in a host?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you... Your information is very useful..

Comment

To know more about Cloud Foundry, read the following article:

What is Cloud Foundry ?

Comment

Re: What do you look for in a host?

Hello everyone,
        At first people look at the price and the services they offers to you. Then after that they look on other different factors like technical and customer support and quality of their services etc.

Thnks....

Comment

I think a community forums is also very important. That actually proves how active the staff of the hosting company are

Comment

Before choosing a web host always look the area of expertise of a company. Read the customers reviews and reputation. Ask your provider about the spam solutiona and what kind of machines does your hosting company use because it affect the performance of server and site.

Comment

I think as more and more are conscious of what truly creates an excellent variety, sometimes our system is moved. That could be why you get the solutions you do Mark. For me its still all about cost, the needs I have, what they can provide and assistance.

Comment

originally all the domain and host are many of them have for an sale in it so we could be buy an host in the basics of ranking among them

Comment

First I will rely on reliable and up-time. Then 24*7 support without delay in response, Unlimited bandwidth, full root access, plans according to the requirements, affordable price

Comment

I obviously look for reviews and contact support will all my queries. If the support is prompt enough to answer my queries on time then I know I have found a winner. What I like to do is identify 4-5 companies and then I do my due diligence.

Comment

Working...
                    X