Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk email marketing services

Hi.

I am new to email marketing and want to know about some good email service providers who can help me from the scratch. Thanks.

Are you looking for a hosting package only for your bulk email marketing service?

Comment

You will be able to send emails using all our hosting plans. You can setup email accounts on the hosting plan or server you choose and send emails. The number of emails you can send depends on the hosting plan or server you choose.

Comment

hi,
        k here i would recommend you one provider namely where they are providing the good and reliable services.here i had a personal experience with them.here You don't need to be a design expert to create emails. And you don't need to be on the Web 24/7 to be a social media. All you need to do is be passion for your business and Express Email Marketing can do the rest with a rich collection of great features.here they are providing many extras along with this.try it out.hope it helps you.
        Last edited by eUK-Ray; 28-11-2011, 08:17. Reason: No ads!

Comment

Originally posted by sampress View Post
          Hi.

I am new to email marketing and want to know about some good email service providers who can help me from the scratch. Thanks.
          Make sure you don't cross limitation set by the web host to send emails per hour. For email marketing campaign you can consider mailchimp or aweber. Both services are well reputable for providing clean and clear email marking campaigns.

Comment

Working...
          X