Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggesitons for reliable hos with good email/calendar services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggesitons for reliable hos with good email/calendar services?

Keeping it simple, I want to host a multisite blog (wordpress) for our part-time business which myself and my wife run.. but also need collaboartive email/calendar features with push mail to our androids...

I simply cant get on with the webmail scripts supplied with cpanel (horde, squirrelmail, roundcube etc), and cant access them either from certain places due to firewall restrictions.. Aprt from them having gui's designed in the 70's, theyre not very business friendly...

In the past Ive gond for all singin and dancin hosting packages with unlimited this and that, when in reality, id be lucky if I was using 10% of what they supposedly give you..so time to streamline, and just get quality rather than quantitiy... Our business is run in our spare-time, alongside our "normal" jobs.. so brings in a little extra cash... so dont have a fortune to spend...

Looking for good reliable hosting that can provide either hosted exchange, or another collaboartive email/calendar platforum that can be easily accessed from anywhere, and provide good mobile phone support. Gmail/hotmail simply doesnt give us what we need!

Any suggesitons would be welcome...

Thanks

I would suggest you to take a look at the Zimbra Hosting packages, it should be the perfect solution to suffice your requirements.

The following is something that the page states :

Zimbra Email Hosting provides you with a wide range of collaboration features like Email, Contacts, Calendar, Documents, Instant Messaging and Tasks on a private platform. You can access and share emails, tasks, schedule and documents from anywhere on the Internet through this platform. This business class email hosting service is a powerful and safe method for organizations to communicate instantly and efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by MattBarthorp View Post
      I would suggest you to take a look at the Zimbra Hosting packages, it should be the perfect solution to suffice your requirements.

The following is something that the page states :
      Yeah thats a good idea from Matt. I would also suggest that you take a look at the link he suggested .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
      X