Hosting Longevity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Longevity

Which web hosting companies have been around the longest?
    What are the main reasons they have survived for so long?
    How much weight should be given towards credability based on their longevity?

There are many companies who have been in the business for a longtime now, I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to state the names of others, but eUKhost can considered to be a good example for that purpose. I can see that they started their business in the year 2001 and have been reputed to offer good quality service at highly affordable rates. You can indeed consider them for hosting your website.
    Last edited by Albatros; 09-08-2011, 10:38. Reason: typo

Comment

Quality support and services are few of the main reasons that made them survive so long. I think the longevity should be one of the important factors when choosing a web host uk provider. You should look for a hosting provider that exists for a long time offering reliable, stable and secure hosting solutions along with 24/7 customer support through various channels.

Comment

The longer a host has been in the business, the better experience it has. Hence you can expect that your server is well managed and the troubleshooting takes less time.

Comment

Working...
        X