How to get a site redirected ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a site redirected ?

Hi i have a site that i put on some years ago . Now i have changed my host but that site still exists and i would like to get it redirected to my new site . Can someone tell me the anyways to achieve this ?

Originally posted by aoaiseqw View Post
    Hi i have a site that i put on some years ago . Now i have changed my host but that site still exists and i would like to get it redirected to my new site . Can someone tell me the anyways to achieve this ?
    You'll need to update the DNS records with the one's offered by your current hosting provider. If you've changed the host very recently, it may also be possible that the domain is yet to be propagated completely. You may wait for a day and then check it again.

Comment

@aoaiseqw,
      As suggested by Matt, you should check your welcome email sent by your new hosting provider and see for the name server looking similar to ns1.yoursite.com and ns2.yoursite.com . You will need to update the name servers for your domain. Once the nameservers are updated your site will get resolved within 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by aoaiseqw View Post
        We would like to know if the issue has been sorted. I hope it has. :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X