My website changed to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website changed to another

I don't know my website was 1st on Google for the keyword depressioncurenow, but somehow the website is different, name of website changes when you clink on link from Google, everything, all my content is gone!!!

what happened?

There's very little we can suggest as to the reason why with what you have said. Reason being is based on what you have said, it could be due to anything. You'll need to be more description, what exactly do you mean? You mean the search listings are different and do not display your website or your actual website is down? (I.e. not accessible?)

Comment

I don't know my website was 1st on Google for the keyword depressioncurenow, but somehow the website is different, name of website changes when you clink on link from Google, everything, all my content is gone!!!

Before it used to appear 1st, now its just completely gone off Google.

My website just disappeared. It changes to this website 1on1health.com

When i went on WordPress, somehow my username is invalid and i'm completely confused, i don't know what the hell to do.

What happened?

web site: depressioncurenow.com
      web trust: Not Blacklisted

Comment

Originally posted by mubeen123 View Post

Before it used to appear 1st, now its just completely gone off Google.

My website just disappeared. It changes to this website 1on1health.com

When i went on WordPress, somehow my username is invalid and i'm completely confused, i don't know what the hell to do.

What happened?

web site: depressioncurenow.com
        web trust: Not Blacklisted
        It could be possible Google has penalised your blog. This means they may have either removed or de-ranked your site. This can be caused by many things, such as:
        • Google has detected you are "spamming" your website or blog on other sites and as such has de-ranked or removed your site from its database
        • Google has detected you are copying or using content originating from another website. If it happens repeatedly Google may end up de-ranking your site or removing your site from its database

If it is the case Google has removed your site from its database, it means it won't be listed in search results and hence has been replaced with another website or blog (but if your site is de-ranked that means it'll appear lower in search results which means where your website or blog used to be may have another website or blog listed there now). You may wish to contact Google asking them why your site is no longer listed for the search term you described as they are known to give explanations as to why. However, Google may have not penalised your site in its search listings at all and may be due to another reason, but just saying these to give you an idea of a possible cause.

In regards to your WordPress issue, you can click the "Lost Password?" link at the bottom of when trying to login to WordPress to try and recover your password/change your password.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
          It could be possible Google has penalised your blog. This means they may have either removed or de-ranked your site. This can be caused by many things, such as:
          • Google has detected you are "spamming" your website or blog on other sites and as such has de-ranked or removed your site from its database
          • Google has detected you are copying or using content originating from another website. If it happens repeatedly Google may end up de-ranking your site or removing your site from its database

If it is the case Google has removed your site from its database, it means it won't be listed in search results and hence has been replaced with another website or blog (but if your site is de-ranked that means it'll appear lower in search results which means where your website or blog used to be may have another website or blog listed there now). You may wish to contact Google asking them why your site is no longer listed for the search term you described as they are known to give explanations as to why. However, Google may have not penalised your site in its search listings at all and may be due to another reason, but just saying these to give you an idea of a possible cause.

In regards to your WordPress issue, you can click the "Lost Password?" link at the bottom of when trying to login to WordPress to try and recover your password/change your password.

Hope this helps.
          I've tried the lost password, but my username is invalid, however how am i meant to recover my website?

Comment

Originally posted by mubeen123 View Post
            I've tried the lost password, but my username is invalid, however how am i meant to recover my website?
            If your username is invalid then it doesn't exist in the blog, so you may be entering an incorrect username for example. You may also try entering your e-mail address in the "Lost Password?" section.

I don't really understand what you mean by "recover my website"? What do you mean? Are you referring in regards to the search results or because your website is not accessible? If it is in regards to the Google search results, then contact Google about it as I cannot offer any solutions or reasons as to why your website is not displayed in the relevant search results. If it is because your website is not accessible, then it could be due to your website hosting provider; for example, their services may be currently experiencing difficulties. If your website is not accessible, whoever you have your website hosted with, contact that company about it as noone on this forum can help you with that (unless of course you are hosted with us - eUKhost).

Comment

Working...
            X