Wordpress Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress Issue

Hi, my blog is hosted on a cPanel hosting plan at another hosting provider and its taking too much time to load. Is there any way I can optimize my blog for better page load speed. Secondly, I am trying to create tables in my wordpress blog, but I am unable to find the tables function. Is there any simple way to create tables without adding HTML code manually to the page?

Well, creating a table in to wordpress blog is very simple. Though it looks hard to remember the code, however it is much simple than it looks. See an example below:

<table border="1" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" width="200">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td></td>
    <td></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Check out the example of the above code:

You just need to enter the above code on to the wordpress page where you want to create the table.

In above code,

<table> indicates "start” of the table.
    You can use the border, cellspacing, cellpadding and width to adjust the tables.
    <tbody> indicates that start entering your contents in to the table.
    <tr> indicates start of a table row.
    <td> indicates to insert data, picture, text
    You can repeat the <td> as many times as you wish to create cells across the table.
    You can repeat the <tr> as many times as you wish to create rows across the table.
    Just make sure when you start a tag < > you must end it with </ > .
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, if you are not familiar with the HTML coding, you can try out this wordpress pluging named "TinyMCE Advanced". This is a 16 in 1 plugin which adds features of 16 plugins to one. It also allows you to create tables in the wordpress blogs. You may checkout this plugin at the following URL:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tinymce-advanced/

Usually, due to large number of websites hosted on a cpanel web hosting server (ie shared server) it may affect your blog as well. Since your blog is hosted in a shared environment and facing the slow loading speed issue, I would like to suggest you to switch your hosting plan and opt for a better.

Comment

Working...
      X