Domain at 123Reg : Want to host website ONLY here on EUK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Exactly as the above, I need to do this for another domain hosted at 123Reg, so I can host the website here on my server but keep the email at 123Reg, just like before. If I change the "A" records as I did with the one above could someone do the honours at EUK's end and make the changes when I do the addon domain so that it ends up in the remote domains folder and not the local domains one?. I'll raise a support ticket for this with the details concerning the domain at 123Reg and I can PM a member of the staff here with the same details if that helps keep a check on how it is progressing?.

Many thanks again.

Pollock Ross | Highland & Hill Associates | Our Disney Holiday Villa | Smart First Aid Training

Comment

Hi Gary,

I've asked Alex to assign someone senior from his team to assist you. You should get a PM from one of our staff members.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Excellent, many thanks, Mark.

Pollock Ross | Highland & Hill Associates | Our Disney Holiday Villa | Smart First Aid Training

Comment

Hi ..

I have sent you a PM. Please check it once
          Regards,
          Kieran A.
          Cloud Administrator

Comment

Thanks for a very quick response, Mark and Kieran. Excellent as always.

Comment

Originally posted by RSVEcosse View Post
              Thanks for a very quick response, Mark and Kieran. Excellent as always.

You're most welcome
              Regards,
              Kieran A.
              Cloud Administrator

Comment

Glad to see you got it all sorted. And thanks for the explanation Gary .
                David Smith
                Managing Director
                DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

No worries David. Slight addendum to my original resolution which I forgot to mention. You can actually carry out the required changes within your own cPanel without EUK Support having to do it.

In cPanel and click on MX Entry option from the Mail section. Then choose your domain for which you wish to run emails from remote server and then select an option as Remote Mail Exchange from Email Routing section. Then click on change.

Comment

Thank you for the update Gary . I am sure it will be useful to other customers .
                    David Smith
                    Managing Director
                    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                    X