Joomla error 500 Help Urgent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joomla error 500 Help Urgent!

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, and please direct me to the right one.

My Joomla site, at present under construction at
    newsite.santamariahotel.org

has crashed comprehensively, I can't do anything. There seems to be an error here:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cockaign/public_html/newsite.santamariahotel.org/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 369

and any attempt to open an article for editing, or even to delete etc, gives this:
    500 - An error has occurred.

Missing field in the database: JTableContent id. Missing field in the database: JTableContent id.

What's going on? Can it be mended? I don't have any knowledge of php.

Help!

Kate

Now I can't even look at the front end. Please help, am at wits end. Don't know what's gone wrong or how to begin mending it. I did take an Akeeba backup earlier today, can that somehow be used?

Kate

Comment

Hi Kate !

I'm looking into your issue now. I shall PM you once further investigation is done.

Kieran A.
      Asst. System Administrator.
      Regards,
      Kieran A.
      Cloud Administrator

Comment

Gosh, thank you. Waiting hopefully.

Kate

Comment

Hi Kate,

The server error logs were showing some PCRE limits exceeded related to ModSecurity for your site newsite.santamariahotel.org. I've now made few changes in the server's apache configuration. Please give a try again and let us know if you're still facing the problem.

Also, I'd like to suggest that you should contact us over our live chat assistance so that we can check and rectify the problems more quickly.
          Regards,
          Victor Pankhurst,
          Support Team.

Comment

It seems to be working now - I'll contact you via live chat and find out what happened.

Kate

Comment

Working...
            X